Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Gaians of Edinburgh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Incoming New Transmission

[Image: unknown.png]

Sender: Anna Aurelia
Recipient: Representative of Gaians
Subject: Indent to stay in Edinburgh

Respected Gaians,

I would like to introduce me to you. I am Anna Aurelia. A simple woman owning a liner named: ''New-Horizon'' I was born on planet New London. So it makes me a Bretonian.

I am not a trouble maker but I was wondering if I could park my liner near Planet Gaia. I heard it was a planet that you like or something. So that is why I am contacting you.

I never met one of yours and I think we can coexist within the same system, right?

End Of The Transmission

[Image: 54Vtwzc.png]

¬ COMMID: Mary Ward
¬ RECIPIENT: Anna Aurelia
¬ SUBJECT: Edinburgh

One day, people will understand us. Today ain't that day.

Short answer; no.

Long answer. We ain't like Orbital Spa an' Cruise. They're th' main buyers an' sellers of liners. You likely got y'liner from them. Maybe DSE which ain't much better. Regardless, you folk who go 'round exploitin' natural planets an' resources ain't exactly worthwhile t'us. Bring your passengers elsewhere t'waste their money.

Even if we excuse all that f'some reason, uh. Edinburgh is ah warzone. You know. An active warzone. Not havin' your civilian craft screwin' with our patrols an' targettin' solutions is ideal.

Lastly, Planet Gaia is locked down. Nobody is allowed on it or near it. You get close, we'll shoot you down no questions asked.

Beyond that, you clearly know nothin' 'bout our cause. What we stand for. Y'bein' Bretonian is ah nice detail, but earns you no merit in this situation. An' trying to boil us down to just "a planet that you like or something" is a bit insultin'.

Good luck with y'ventures elsewhere. Don't come t'Edinburgh.

Subject: Re: Indent to stay in Edinburgh

You clearly do not know me.

Fine. Then let me clarify what you missunderstood.

On my liner, the ''New-Horizon'', there is no passengers. Only me and two androids. Well, technically, there is one android and one robot who is mostly a program. I am not working to any of those that you mentioned. I will not hide this but currently, the IFF of the liner shows Orbital Spa and Cruise. It's temporary for a moment until I can get someone to change it. If you had to come inside, you will see the big difference between a luxury liner and mine.

I am not here to get you down or anything. And if Edinburgh is a war zone, then it is not a big deal at all. I can show you why.

I have an idea. How about we meet in person? I am sure we can make an arrangement. Tell me where and when. Meanwhile, I will move the liner away of the planet.

End Of The Transmission

¬ SUBJECT: Edinburgh

No? No. M'not sure what part of "no" you didn't understand. An' of course ah don't know some random person with some weird cover story 'bout robots an' weirdly invitin' people in places. Sounds like'a hostage scam.

I don't care 'bout how you somehow have ah liner an' somehow don't have some type of passenger business goin' on. Maybe you make narcotics on it. That's actually ah really good idea now I think of it. Regardless.

No. Stay out of Edinburgh, or you'll go pop. Actually if'n you'll affiliatin' yourself with Orbital Spa an' Cruise, expect t'just explode should we cross paths. Ah guess thanks f'makin' it easier t'identify y'self.

Alright. I suppose you really don't want to have me around. In any case, we are not in Edinburgh right now.

Then, is there a place else than Edinburgh we can meet?

I mean, you know nothing about me so it could be a good thing. Aren't you agree?

End Of The Transmission

¬ SUBJECT: Scam?

Wait is this one of those new spam bots that tries to get me to sign up for ah timeshare? Keeps tryin' to get me to go somewhere. Bet its one of those meetin's where they lock you in ah room t'watch ah presentation on how havin' ah share of-

Oh wait. Is this one of those relationship bots? Nah. That has t'be it. You want me to "get to know you" an' such. Meet in park as th' sayin' goes. Creeeepy.

Look. No thanks. Ah don't want y'offer. I've been through that once. No thank you, robot scam service.

You guys are really closed on yourself aren't you? Not a big surprise. Especially due of your attitude. Maybe if you continue this way, no one will undertood you.

I want to understand your people. But I suppose it will not be the case.

I guess I will just wish to you to the Gaians being successful in their plans of whatever it might be.

End Of The Transmission

¬ COMMID: AUTOMATED

The user you are trying to reach has disconnected this line.