Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: EFL Oil & Machinery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MESSAGE TYPE: AUDIO-VISUAL
[ENCRYPTED]
TO: EFL OIL & MACHINERY
[Image: qdOjY7N.png]

I bid a good day to the esteemed mesdames et messieurs of the EFL Oil & Machinery,

My name is Anthony Clark, I represent interests of the Polaris Advanced Engineering, a commerce-focused subject of the Polaris Incorporated. Our corporation is the Core-affiliated organization operating from Nauru, Omicron Delta and is interested in exploiting Iridium Ore deposits, commercializing the resource and other merchandise of ours. Now, once we are done with the introduction part I believe you'd like to hear our business offer.

Since we extending our operations, we are interested in a striking extended contract with a corporation interested in our merchandise. As we already noticed, one of your stations, Haute-Seine Shipyard, is processing the Iridium Ore into something more useful and required for the ends of the facility. What we offer is a large supplies of Iridium Ore with monetary bonus over the payment received from the station's storage chief. Let's say, 33% bonus per each 1000 units delivered?

In return we offer you distribution of your production in our facilities on Nauru and beyond, should we extend outside the Tuvalu's satellite. We are ready to elaborate numbers and quantities, should you find our proposal interesting and mutually beneficial.

Our corporation is looking forward conducting business with you.

With respect,

SENIOR STAFF ANTHONY CLARK

[Image: PXjVYsv.png]
Incoming Transmission

[Image: 005120i281.jpeg.png]

User ID: Victor Camara
Recipient:Anthony Clark
Subject: Business with Polaris Incorporated

Salutation to you Anthony Clark

My name is Victor Camara, I am the Président du Conseil of EFL S.P.A.

I have reviewed your offer and it seems perfectly fair. The demand for Iridium in Gallia continues to grow due to many internal and external projects, like the construction of the two Jump Gates that will connect Sigma 15 and Omicron Rho. We are actively looking for Iridium suppliers who would be able to provide stable logistics, the Core and all the organizations that go with it are welcome.

In return, we know that molybdenum sells for a very good price in the Omicron sector. but EFL has no control over this resource. The Gallic Metal Service could be another interesting partner for you.

I am waiting for your response

Victor Camara
Président du Conseil
EFL S.P.A

[Image: EFL-v3.png]
Transmission Ends