Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Government | From: Steven Howard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Sender: Steven Howard
Subject: Requisitioning weapons
Priority: High

To the Liberty Government,

I was consulted by the Fifth Fleet on this prior communication regarding the requisition of Liberty-made weaponry, and was advised by Commander Ansley Ryan to forward the message to the Secretary of Defense.

My request here is exactly four (4) LGT-8d "Bandit" Liberty Light Gunboat Turrets for the "Bottlenose"-class gunboat, callsign BHG|Small.Fish of the Bounty Hunters Guild, as it is most unfortunate that this channel doesn't explicitly mention the presence of these gunboat turrets. I have served for Liberty as a bounty hunter for many years now, and have legally acquired my own "Defiant"-class gunboat, under the callsign of BHG|Prime.Number, and will continue to serve and protect Liberty's interests from any threat.

In addition, I shall also forward the request to change the callsign from Prime_Number to BHG|Prime.Number in the surplus licenses.

That shall be all.

Respectfully yours,
Steven Howard

Attachments: None

Boosting transmission...

Boosting transmission...

Boosting transmission...

Boosting transmission...

Boosting transmission...

[Image: 220px-Flag-liberty.png]

Mr Howard;

Your request has been reviewed and approved. The appropriate changes to licence regarding the vessel in question will be made shortly.

- William Hawthorne, Director of License Requisition Center