Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: James Skirka
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: LL00o7i.gif]

⧫ Omicron Minor
⧫ From: Order Overwatch HC, Commodore William Storgen
⧫ To: Secret Intelligence Service, James Skirka (personally)

Omicron affairs

Good morning, mister Skirka.

I suppose you were surprised to find this message after little not diplomatic response from Grand Admiral Golanski to your Director, and this phenomenon, in fact, has a rational explanation. Firstly, paving the beginning through untruth wasn't the best solution, and this is on the background of the fact that the service directly helped the Core in Omicron Delta, which the Order remembers well, not to mention the fact we lost an agent in Omicron Lost. Steiner should have known what he was getting into.
Secondly, the majority is nervous right now due to preparations for something. All details will be posted publicly, including what was going on, where, and why, but later.

However, I took into account your cooperative attitude recently and it is the main reason why I contact you in person. I agree to help you and only you and provide a rescue team, but I have to know everything about the freighter and data you are looking for - even the smallest detail matters and can be helpful to reduce our efforts.

Oh, and I must tell you, Omicron Mu is under heavy patrols, and I ordered commanders to shoot on sight every intruder hence I do not recommend you to enter this system without High Command approval. It is a temporary forced measure of protection.

Commodore William Storgen
Task Force "Black Arrow", 2nd Battlegroup, 6:10, 18.08.829

⧫ Attachments:

[Image: ffgWP7F.png]

To: Commodore William Storgen

Commodore

I thank you for your message sir although you did not have to send it. I am unaware of the the messages sent between your commanders and mine nor is it my place to comment on what Director Steiner was doing as I don't really know myself.

As for the freighter, I believe it to be a rabbit hole not worth exploring as it's existence raises more questions than why it disappeared in the first place. Why was it out there? Who sent it? What was it carrying? Where was it going?

We don't know the answers to these questions that is why we were looking. Suffice to say, we found nothing and with the Director getting targeted and the unfriendly response received by the locals, he has ultimately decided we will cease investigating for the time being. Although I appreciate your offer of assitance I believe there is little to be gained by continuing this particular investigation.

Kind Regards:

J. Skirka
H.M.S.I.S
[Image: m85lB37.png]