Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Kusari Government, KSP cc: KNF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: X04Ng2q.png]
Mirai Enterprise, Kyushu, Kusari Space, 829 A.S

[Image: l3Pqmei.jpg]
Lord Mitsuaki Shiraishi, Governor of Shikoku

Kusari Government, Kusari State Police, Kusari Naval Forces.

Esteemed Officers and Governers,
As some of you may know, my father Hayate Shiraishi has constructed a station in orbit of Planet Aso in Kyushu. I understand he had permit issues and I hope that doesn't have an influence on what I'm about to ask.

Now the main point of Mirai Enterprise is to serve as a headquarters for our company so we can move out of our offices on Roppongi. The growing pains of an overly successful company. But when building the station we intentionally left the lower-levels clear for expansion. We want this station to work with my plans to expand Fuchu Prison in Shikoku. If we send Libertonian criminals back where they belong, we'll have more space for those coming from our Kyushu and Tottori corridor. We want Mirai Enterprise to act as temporary holding for these leeches on society. We're wanting to apply for a permit to act as a prison in disguise as a trade hub. We're willing to work with KSP and KNF to the fullest extent to make this work. We'll also want to contract Samura and Kishiro for the expansion since they're the experts on construction.

This is assuming we can get a permit. We're willing to accept an on base security force vetted by either the KSP or KNF to keep order, and to give all plans to the government to make sure everything is up to standards. But we'll expect complete discretion. A prison out in the open is a prime target for those wanting to free their comrades. We're ready for the expansion, it's up to you whether it happens.

With utmost respect,
GOVERNOR OF SHIKOKU,
白石 光昭
Shiraishi Mitsuaki
Kōkyo, Imperial District, New Tokyo, House Kusari, 829 A.S

[Image: 023.jpg]
Criminal Affairs Bureau - Zenga Tanigaki

Haikei Governor.

At first, I am to extend to you the gratitude of the Minister of Justice for your continuous efforts towards creating a 'cleaner' Kusari, free of illicit elements.

The Criminal Affairs Bureau reviewed your suggestion and deemed it an acceptable form of serving the Empire by your company, esteemed Governor.
There are merely a few conditions attached to this, which the Bureau wishes to lay out in the following for the sake of transparency:
  1. Should they request it, the Office of Intelligence is to be given full access to both, prisoner files as well as the stations sections.

2. The Kusari State Police will oversee the operations on the lower deck and will be the de-facto administrators, including but not limited to full rights towards matters such as regulating entry permits.

3. The operation cost for the lower sections will be shared as following: 70% by the Criminal Affairs Bureau, 20% by Mirai Enterprises, 10% by Keiretsu or Zaibatsu investors.

We expect Mirai Enterprises to be more than capable of finding a small scale investor among the Keiretsu or Zaibatsu of the Empire on their own and shall leave any details to your skillful hands.

With regards,
State Secretary, Criminal Affairs Bureau,
Zenga Tanigaki
Mirai Enterprise, Kyushu, Kusari Space, 829 A.S

[Image: l3Pqmei.jpg]
Lord Mitsuaki Shiraishi, Governor of Shikoku

Kusari Government, Kusari State Police, Kusari Naval Forces.

Secretary Tanigaki
I talked to my father and we find these terms more than fair. We will contact the Keiretsu right away to begin construction. With what we've already done to prepare it shouldn't take long to complete assuming the Keiretsu accept the contract. Once we're ready the State Police can make sure everything meets their standards and take care of what they need.

With utmost respect,
GOVERNOR OF SHIKOKU,
白石 光昭
Shiraishi Mitsuaki
[Image: MhBCPIs.png]

Kusari State Police Official Communication

[Image: QEaolEb.jpg?1]
Sender : Superintendant Fukushima Ayado
Recipient : Lord Mitsuaki Shiraishi, Governor of Shikoku
Subject : Mirai Enterprise
Priority :Normal
Date : 20.08.829

Kon'nichiwa Govenor,

And may I extend my good wishes from the Kusari State Police Force.

I am Superintendant Fukushima Ayado, and incidentally I have just been promoted from the Inspector role to my new position within the force. The Kusari State Police will make every effort to assist the Mirai Enterprise, and we will be supplying extra patrols and officers to the region. We have already just commissioned our new Prison Liner |KSP|Keimusho-Raina, with which we are actively working alongside Fuchu prison to try and distribute prisoners effectively to stop overcrowding, and we also think this new facility will help to ease this problem.

We will also actively coordinate with the Naval forces, to make sure these prisoners are secure.

Also we will be on stanby to transfer the relevant officers to the facility, to make everything secure and to process prisoners as they are transferred. I hope that this meets with your approval and if we can do anything else to make this process move faster or better then please let me know.

Signed..
Fukushima Ayado
Superintendant, Kusari State Police

[Image: ikHT2ST.png]