Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Samura, Kishiro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: X04Ng2q.png]
Mirai Enterprise, Kyushu, Kusari Space, 829 A.S

[Image: l3Pqmei.jpg]
Lord Mitsuaki Shiraishi, Governor of Shikoku

Samura, Kishiro

Honored Keiretsu,
My name is Shiraishi Mitsuaki, the Governor of Shikoku and board member for Mirai Enterprises. Recently we built a station in orbit of Planet Aso that needs some construction. I'm contacting you as you are both the leading industries in Sirius and we only want the best. We need mass shipments of goods delivered to the station as well as help with the work itself. As of now we need 100,000 units of Industrial Hardware and 40,000 units of High Performance Alloy for what we need to do. I'm willing to pay 1000 credits and 2000 credits per unit respectively, paid by the dock master. We can also negotiate prices if we need to, of course we don't want cheap supplies.

On the first delivery I would like construction to begin right away. The station itself already has the shell finished, what we're working on the internals. A prison, specifically. We want the same standards set by Fuchu Prison in Shikoku but complete discretion. This is a classified operation only known by our board of directors, the Criminal Affairs Bureau, KSP command, KNF command, and now you. Word of this cannot get out to the public or else it will risk everything.

Incidentally we're also looking for an investor for this project. 10% of the overall operation costs to be picked up by a third party. Whoever decides to do this will surely be given favor with the Criminal Affairs Bureau. The costs and division of labor will be discussed if you are interested. Otherwise, we will pick up the extra costs with a shell company.

With utmost respect,
GOVERNOR OF SHIKOKU,
白石 光昭
Shiraishi Mitsuaki

> OPENING COMM CHANNEL...
> LOADING RESOURCES...
> TRANSMISSION DECODING...
> VIDEO FEED: LIVE

[Image: uTJc8Fv.png]
04/09/829

[Image: 6VPq0et.png] SIGNAL STRENGHT: HIGH
[Image: 6VPq0et.png] COMM ID: Karl Kamimura
[Image: 6VPq0et.png] TO: Lord Mitsuaki Shiraishi, Governor of Shikoku
[Image: 6VPq0et.png]>SOURCE: Shinjuku Station - New Tokyo
[Image: 6VPq0et.png] RANK: Director of Samura Heavy Industries
[Image: 6VPq0et.png] PRIORITY: High

Dear governor of Shikoku;

Konnichiwa.

I'm the transport and logistics commander of Samura Heavy Industries. We are very busy and support our troops on Planet Nagano against the attempted invasion of the Blood Dragons. Since 823AC we have been more busy with this outcome than in trade itself. However, we have delimited an appreciation for the things of the Kusariano Empire, such as the things of the Emperor, the governors and the military and police authorities.

Well, in short, because of some breakdowns in the transmission antennas and reception of verified and restored interstellar communication data, only now can we give you attention to your request.

We would just like to deal with you with a 50% increase in the value of the goods to be delivered to your Miraí HQ. If there's an agreement on this, we'll immediately allocate one or two ships to meet your demand.

No more:

Welcome to the specialized Service Samura Heavy Industries.

That's all for now.

[Image: WcOrViZ.png]
Director Samura Heavy Industries and Commander of Transport
[Image: IjZ1JAL.png]