Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Shimamori-clan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
.:Incoming Transmission:.
.:Comm ID: Rick Tiltman:.
.:Topic: That was a bit close for comfort :.

[Image: sBhBP9A.jpg]

Here I thought the Kusarians were renown for their military prowess apparently that is a common misconception,

Not moments ago, I was accosted by one of your pilots. A certain "SC-SlaveLabor", well he apparently was in capable of shooting me down despite chasing me almost entirely across New Tokyo. Based on what your pilot said you are yet another Samura goon-squad.

No matter, you and your pilots are no longer welcome on Junker bases, I certainly hope that you didn't plan to frequent them.

Rick Tiltman,
Arbiter

INCOMING MESSAGE

[Image: tX0NSmu.png]
侯爵島森正仁

Dear junker,

The fact that one of my retainers was actively chasing you is a great compliment to the mercenary in question and I surely will raise his salary for that. It is no less hilarious or hypocritical for you, a junker, to be complaining while clearly disregarding our laws. Your kind is not welcome in Kusari and all law enforcement agencies and considerate citizens, Samura- or Kishiro-leaning, see it as their duty to remove your filth from our House. So you come to our home, disrespect our laws, and then complain that you were facing justice? What a joke. I have always preferred a peaceful resolution to matters so I am sincerely happy you made it out in one piece. Consider this a fair warning not to visit Kusari again, at least until the junkers are listed as a party non grata within the Imperial space.

As for your poor heap of rubble bases - do not worry, I think any self-respecting entity in Sirius would refrain from using them for their own reputation and safety.

Marquess Shimamori Masahito

[Image: eiqeLns.png?1]

[伝言以上]