Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Shimamori-clan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: w4XBrFa.jpg]

To: The Shimamori-clan

To whom it may concern

An agent of the SIS made a rather unfortunate decision to pass through your house earlier today and was encountered by members of your clan. While normally such encounters are short and bloody, I am rather pleased to learn that not only has he arrived safely back in Bretonia but he also had quite the pleasant exchange with your men as well. For that you have my gratitude.

However, while you have shown yourself to be not only honourable and in the possession of a considerable degree of patience, there is the unfortunate little detail of Auxesia, or the Technocracy of Auxo. Your relationship with them is an unknown to us, but our relationship with them is very well known, as your men pointed out to Agent Skirka. As such, while we appreciate the courteous manner in which you acted, I must deny agent Skirka's request to be stationed with your clan (although by all accounts that was something he nearly forced upon you rather than you offering it). Furthermore the Orkney system is not something we hold any interest in as it is too far away from our borders to spare men in investigating.

Kind Regards:

V. Steiner
Director of the Secret Intelligence Service
[Image: m85lB37.png]

INCOMING MESSAGE

[Image: tX0NSmu.png]
侯爵島森正仁

Dear director Steiner,

It pleases me that Mister Skirka managed to return home safely. I believe that his being within Kusari is, as he explained, was born out of the necessity of seeking the safest path back to Bretonia. Due to the friendly relations between our Houses, this incident will be ignored. Still, I need to remind the SIS to refrain from visiting Kusari without proper arrangements with the KOI or the Imperial Government.

Concerning Orkney, it saddens me to hear that Bretonia is short of staff to conduct operations in the system. I understand the predicament and hope that the situation in the system will not affect Bretonia or its plans for Harris.

As for the Technocracy of Auxo - I sincerely do not know the reason behind the hostility between you and them. They have not been spotted conducting any surreptitious or otherwise hostile activity directed against the Empire of Kusari, therefore we have no reason to treat them as hostiles. This stance is not of my clan in particular, but of the Empire of Kusari in general. Whatever it is between your people it does not concern us directly. It would be unwise to undermine the relations with a House willing to aid Bretonia in difficult times because of a microstate on the fringe of your borders. As a politician, I advise you to set your priorities straight.

Kind regards,
Marquess Shimamori Masahito

[Image: eiqeLns.png?1]

[伝言以上]