Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: |KSP|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
☠☠☠ |||Skulls Intel Devision||| ☠☠☠

MrSkulls: Greetings Officers,
My organization received an intel from a person that operates in Kusari Space named "Wu Yang" about an organization within the Hogosha.
The intel below is all we could gather, and confirming its existence cannot be done by us.
I hope this information helps you and you're operatives to bring peace and security to Kusari.

The "红龙" Or "RedDragon" is an organization within the Hogosha,
There is little known about the agenda of the organization and about its operatives.
Most information the Kusari Goverment has is from rumors, but none of them can be confirmed since the organization works in secrecy and operates from the shadows of the Kusari Empire.
Around 08/829 there have been several reports about strange Hogosha ships around Kusari space, but if they belong to the organization cannot be confirmed yet.
The intentions of the organization is also unknown.

Known ships
[Image: 7qXfTgE.png]

"BlackDragon" = A Heavy Fighter class ship that is commonly used by Hogosha operatives.
Several rumors claim that the RedDragon operatives tend to modify their ship lights to red color to distinguish themselves from other Hogosha operatives.
But as it being just a rumor, it hasn't been confirmed yet by any Kusari lawful operatives.
[Image: MhBCPIs.png]

Kusari State Police Official Communication

[Image: QEaolEb.jpg?1]
Sender : Superintendant Ayado
Recipient : [Skulls]
Subject : Your communication
Priority :LOW
Date : 22.08.829

Kon'nichiwa to you and your group,

I am Superintendant Fukushima Ayado, and I believe we have never heard of you or your group.

Firstly I would like to ask you how you came across this so called intelligence and actually acquired it, also it is not usually a matter for the Kusari State Police to delve into the operations of the Hogosha. The Hogosha have came to the aid of the Kusari State Police multiple times when they have been outnumbered by hostiles or Pirates.

I can certainly tell you, that the Kusari State Police will not be doing any sort of investigating what you have come to us with, and may I just point out that we will not tolerate any accusations without solid proof against anyone within Kusari who is ally or friends of our department.

That will be all.

Sayonara...

Signed..
Fukushima Ayado
Superintendant, Kusari State Police

[Image: ikHT2ST.png]