Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Karl-Heinz von Thielau
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ffgWP7F.png]

To: Admiral Karl-Heinz von Thielau

Sir

I do not believe we have had the pleasure of speaking before. I am Victor Steiner, current Director of Her Majesty's SIS, I believe you are already well acquainted with my agent in Rheinland, Hanna Wyghtham. She has recently informed me of some changes within Rheinland that I am told you are none too pleased about, and while tensions between our two houses remain cool at the moment, they do have the potential to spiral out of control should certain people in power not listen to better counsel.

I would not reach out to you if I did not believe something could be done about this sorry state of affairs. To that end, I propose we work together to build a Rheinland that might actually be able to survive the coming century. We already have had a major success in re-establishing your Monarch, now we need to ensure his authority is not hamstrung by the few remaining federalists in your government.

If you are interested in such a proposal, you know how to contact me.

Kind Regards:

V. Steiner
Director of the Secret Intelligence Service
[Image: m85lB37.png]
[Image: i7cKCjD.png]
Source: Schlachtschiff Kaiserstolz, Stuttgart Orbit
Encryption: port RM-OKW-0UTS-TBR-TRM
Submitter: Großadmiral Karl-Heinz von Thielau
Recipant: Victor Steiner, Director
Subject: Re: Your Transmissiom

Guten Tag esteemed Director Steiner.

A pleasure to meet you Sir. I must admit I am a little bit surprised to have your transmission on my screen.

Yes, indeed, I know Mira very good. She came to Rheinland during dark times and found our family as one of the dato last remaining noble families. Loyal to a Kaiser who had lost his seat long ago. She helped us to regain strength, she helped us to bring glory to our House once again, now we help her with her job in Rheinland, since I know I can trust her.
Mira is seen as part of the family, I know you use her real name, but I would recommend to not do that if you want to keep her cover in Rheinland up, when you are talking to Rheinland officials, use her name from Rheinland...

Nun, since I can trust her, I believe I can trust you, nicht wahr?

Your wornds sound disturbing, I have not noticed tentions between our houses, Director. I have had some talks with your Fleet Admiral, his proposed treaty is currently being discussed with the Kurfürst zu Baden, I believe you know him as Reichskanzler.
We have to adjust it a little bit, but I am convinced we can build a good relationship between our houses.

There is only one thing we have at the moment; some of the Federal Drecksratten are still left in the government, they are a pain in my Arse and we need to get rid of them, in order to restore the full power of seine Hoheit the Kaiser. I am already informed, that Mira and two of her friends will help us with that.

So what are these tentions and your certain people in power that do not consuel, you are talking about?

Für den Kaiser! Für das Volk! Für Rheinland!

Hochachtungsvoll,
Karl-Heinz von Thielau, Erzherzog zu Stuttgart
Großadmiral der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr
Governor of Stuttgart
[Image: YISHxEs.png][Image: BAksLYE.png]

[Image: ffgWP7F.png]

To: Admiral Karl-Heinz von Thielau

Sir

I worry that the Armed Forces seek to use your House against Liberty, something that neither you nor us can do on our own to be sure, but something we should avoid until we are both ready. Blindly walking into war would be a disaster for everyone.

I should very much like to know what exactly the Fleet Admiral has been speaking to you about, if I may.

Kind Regards:

V. Steiner
Director of the Secret Intelligence Service
[Image: m85lB37.png]