Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: AWES | From: SLRC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: SLRC_Logo_Avatar.png]
Starlight Research Consortium
Chasing starlight since 829 A.S.

To: AWES
Subject: Base Restock Contract
Encryption Strength: Minimal

Greetings AWES, my name is Sailas Montgomery, CEO and lead researcher of Starlight Research Consortium. I'm coming to you with the request for a contract between our two parties in restocking one of our recently acquired bases located in Kepler.

Normally we are able to restock our base(s) on our own, but due to a long term research mission we are currently undertaking in the next few days, we will be unable to take care of these tasks on our own. It is our hope that this communication will iron out any kinks or misunderstandings concerning the restock of our location so that it will go smoothly over the next couple of weeks.

What is needed:
  1. Items: Restocks of Reinforced Alloys, Food Rations, Oxygen, and Water for the crew to survive and continued daily maintenance on the station.
  2. Time Period: Two weeks from August 27th, 829 A.S

All materials required for base maintenance can be found in system.

I would advise caution whilst flying through the Kepler system. The Dark Matter storm has gotten worse over the past few months and only the most durable of ships can survive the maelstrom of radioactive currents in the systems nebulae clouds. Agreeing to this short contract means agreeing to any ships you send out to restock our location are strong enough to endure the journey. Lastly, the bases location is considered need-to-know, and as such will be provided to your team upon agreement of the above requests. This information will be provided in a secure communication that is not easily deciphered by third parties looking to spy on or steal our valuable research data.

Now that the legalese is out of the way, please let us know the name or names of the vessels that will be providing the services if you are amenable to the above. We will add them to our docking system for clearance.

Also, please advise on the prices you would wish us to set these items to for sale so that you and your pilots are adequately reimbursed for delivering the goods. If you require an additional amount in terms of a contract, please advise and let us know. We would be happy to pay for the services either way.

We've heard good things about your people and your company, I hope all of them were true and this turns out to be a continued and stalwart cooperation between our two companies. Looking forward to your reply.

--Sailas Montgomery
CEO and Lead Researcher, SLRC

...standby. Checking packet...
...packet successfully sent.
[Image: L3kyLZc.jpg]

TO: Sailas Montgomery, CEO and lead researcher of Starlight Research Consortium

FROM: Nigel Featherstone, Regional Operations Director, Bretonia, All Worlds Enterprises & Securities

SUBJECT: Base Restock Contract

ENCRYPTION: MAXIMUM - Line is Secure
SOURCE: All Worlds Enterprises, Dublin

Good day, Mr Montgomery
Whilst my activities are normally centered around Bretonia, I find that with the re-prioritization of our AWES efforts there, that I have some under utilized ships. The 'Gypsy' forwarded me your request and suggested that I might usefully stretch out a little and take up some of this work. I'll leave the pricing to our contract estimator.
Please update your docking systems to include the AWES-Logistics.Psi

Cheers,
Nigel "The Boulder" Featherstone
Regional Operations Director, Bretonia, All Worlds Enterprises & Securities

[Image: SLRC_Logo_Avatar.png]
Starlight Research Consortium
Chasing starlight since 829 A.S.

To: AWES
Subject: RE:Base Restock Contract
Encryption Strength: Minimal

Greetings, Mr. Featherstone.

We will add the requested name to our docking systems. I've also received the pricing that needs to be adjusted for the particular items the station will regularly need during our time away.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out. Though considering our distance away during our research, it may be difficult to respond right away. However, we will do our best.

Appreciate the quick turn around as well. We are all looking forward to any future business SLRC and AWES do in the future together.

--Sailas Montgomery
CEO and Lead Researcher, SLRC

...standby. Checking packet...
...packet successfully sent.