Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Irregularities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Somewhere in an ethereal world with Sonja Wilke and Admete

He had only heard about this man but had never seen him. He had seen the damage done to Sonja by him. At his sight, Doc clenched his right fist but then relaxed. After all, he could do nothing to him now. Still, if he could have knocked him across the room or put a round in his head, perhaps he could have saved Sonja the pain but in a way, he was grateful for him.
"This may sound odd or even wrong but in a small sense, I am grateful for your ex-husband. It was because of him we met and it was because of him that you are now my chief of Med Force Enterprises on mental health," he explained. "When someone has been through that, they get a much better understanding."

He thought a moment. With all the death certificates, family notifications and even the loss of his grandson, Doc himself should be good at this too but no, he had tried this before and failed. He knew he had decided right when he brought Sonja aboard and he wasn't afraid to reflect this in his mind.

"Another thing," he continued, "you survived him and it has made you a stronger person. I can heal the physical scars but not the mental ones. You did that yourself and you have done that for others. It takes a special kind of someone to do that."

He didn't really know what to say to Admete. He just hoped that she would be accepting to him and one day, the Vagrants as well.

Sonja Smiled Mild as she sees how Doc Reacts to the Memory of her Ex-Husband, she knew how he would feel about the man that had almost killed her. The Room was Run down and the only thing that was in a Good Shape was the Kitty Tree that was owned by Niki. Sonja had always made sure that her Cat had Everything she needs. She took some Shakey steps towards the man that had almost killed her, and even when she knew that he wasn't real she felt the old Fear that she had back in the day. But now she wasn't alone she had Admete and she had Doc With her, she walked in front of the Bastard and looks him in the eyes.

Sonja: I cant Belive how much Fear I had because of this Man, but now I can see what a Sorry Looser he actually was. He never made anything successful in his life, all he was good at was to Drink Whisky and Beat the Crap out of me.She laughs sad and looks at Doc. You are Right John the only thing this Man ever did in his life was to make sure that we two have met. But I am not sure if I am Stronger now, I have more experience that's for sure and I can help others with the things I have Experienced. But I know that I can Rely on Admete when my own Strenght isn't enough to solve a situation, and I know that you will always help me when I need you.

She smiled and looked at Dock and then at her Sister. The Two sisters looked at each other for a while before the Cold Admete Looked at John and her Eyes Turned Purple, and on her Face appeared an Amused Smirk as she comes closer to him and nodded.

Admete: You have done a great thing for both Sonja and the Light as you have saved her life. for that reason, we see you as a Potential Friend. And for the Great Service you did for the Light and Sonja we Grant you the Answer to One Question. Should the Light be able to answer it then we will answer it.

She gave him a Cheeky Smile as the Place Around them Dissolved itself into a Thick Fog and then Changed back into a Huge Library. Admete did this Both to Impress Doc, more importantly, to get Sonja out of that Room as she felt how the View of this Bastard made Sonja sadder and sadder. She would always Protect Sonja which was More Valuable to the Light than Sonja could ever Imagine. And she had a good feeling that Doc could become a Valuable Friend in the Future. But her Trust was a thing that he had to earn over time, even when she had a good feeling when she looked at him.
An Ethereal Library

He walked about the library with his hands behind his back. It was a slow walk as he read the bindings of the many books before him. He scanned up and down, left and right as he looked. There were galaxies worth of knowledge in that library and there was no way he could possibly read it all. As he scanned, he spoke.
"Sonja, just remember that strength can and does come from experience. Like failure, experience has its place as a teacher as we learn much from them both."

One question answered. That sounded nice but which question. He had few at the moment and he very much enjoyed searching for those answers on his own as he gained that needed experience in the process. He could ask of his origins or even how to reverse the effects of cardamine but the first was a mystery even he didn't feel the Vagrants could answer and the latter would created more problems than solutions. He paused long enough to turn back toward Admete, his hands still behind his back and give her a response.
"Thank you for seeing me as someone who is worthy of friendship. It is an honor. For now, I will save the question." He turned back continuing to scan the books of the library with a light smile upon his face. It was obvious that he was enjoying Admete's work. As he scanned the books looking up and down, side to side and taking a step to his left on occasion, he began whistling a soft song of old, Frederik Chopin's Nocturne Op. 9 No. 2. He hadn't been this relaxed in awhile. Admete could read his mind as he pondered how to further gain the trust of the Vagrants.

Sonja smiled and Followed him through the Library and thinks about his Words. She felt that Doc was Right about the things he said. And she realized that she felt Stronger already and that she had this Strenght in her already for a long time. She smiled at him and then gave him a Kiss on his cheek.

Sonja: you are Right John, maybe I am Stronger than I think. But I am not used to being the Strong one, I was the Weak one for far too long. But now I have all the time in the World to get used to my Own Strenght and to learn how I can help others with it. Even with Admete in me, I am still Bound to the Oath of Hippocrates and I will do my best to Life by its Values.

Admete, on the Other hand, Watched John Closely as he Walked through the Long Halls that were filled with All the Books that where Known to men, but also all kinds of Alien Literature. But she made sure that Doc would not lay his eyes upon these more Exotic Texts. She listens to his Words and Laid her head sideways as he answers her offer and even laughed about it lightly. it wasn't the Friendly and warm and Friendly Laugh that Promised Healing and Security that he was known from Sonja, it was a more Smokey sound that promised secrets and Old Mysteries.

Admete: a Wise Decision to save such a Valuable Gift for later. I have to admit that I had not believed that you would do something like this. But Sonja had told me that you would surprise me, and I should have believed my sister. And if you Wonder how you can Gain our Trust, then I can tell you that to Keep Sonja´s Secret and to Protect her From those Fanatics of "The Order". Those People are Worse than her Husband and would Kill us Both without Mercy if they Ever Find out about us.

Sonja sighed and smiled as she begins to hum along with Doc, she wasn't that good at Whistling, but she wanted to Safe the Relaxed Atmosphere that all of them Experienced. Or the one they had Experienced till Admete Started to Talk about Death and Destruction. Sonja Knew about the Dangers that her Shared existence with Admete brought into her Life, but she Prefered mostly not to think about these Dangers when it wasn't absolutely Necessary. This didn't mean that Sonja was Careless or used her Powers in the Broad Daylight, but she didn't want to think at the Sword above her head at Every Minute of her Life.
Somewhere in an ethereal world with Sonja Wilke, Admete and an old Doctor

He paused as he browsed through the literature on the shelves and turned his head toward Admete.
"I know this will not make you feel better but there are many humans who consider the Order as terrorists. I deal with them only as needed to keep a peaceful co-existence as I am not one who wishes to fight. Sonja and now yourself are a member of my team and will be treated as such. Both of you are safe here and are my personal secret."

He then turned back and continued to browse. "Remember, Sonja, your strength comes from experience and your experience will enable you to treat and teach people with confidence. No one can take those from you and quite honestly, anyone is a fool who would try."

He then let his intellectual self browse and explore. He was enjoying what he was seeing. In a sense, it was like losing himself for hours on his piano. He felt comfortable in the presence of Admete and wasn't afraid to leave his mind open to her. In a way, he envied Sonja as he had once considered such a union but at the time, it wouldn't have been for the right reason. He saw a perfect balance that Sonja had achieved from Admete. It kept a smile on his face that his chief of psychology had achieved success and happiness.
Somewhere in an ethereal worlds with Admete Sonja and Doc.

Admete Bursts into Laughter as she hears that she was a part of the Medical Team of Doc Holiday and looked at him with an amused smile as she looked into his eyes. For the first time, he could see amusement instead of cold Calculation in her eyes. it was a Glimpse that she was more than a Cold and Calculating being and that Sonja had some effect on her as well.

Admete: I am Part of your Team? I am better at Hurting others than to Heal them. But I will always help Sonja. And when it comes to the Order I can tell you that I see them as everything that the Light Fears and Hates about Humanity. They are the Darkness that is Within so many Humans. The Light was in Sirius before the Humans where and Many see you as an Evil Darkness that came to Destroy the Light, But Humans Like Sonja, and maybe you, Proof that there is also Light within Humanity. And it is my Job to Protect this Rare Light.

Sonja smiled at him and thought about his Words and nodded as she realized that he was right. she would look with him through the Isles of Books and lets her Hands Glide over the Backs of the Books and the Titles. Even when they were only an Illusion she could Feel the Leather or Paper that they are made of. she enjoyed it deeply to see all this Knowledge and to know that she could use it with only one thought about it.

Sonja: yes you are Right John. And as soon as I have learned to fully use my Own Strenght I will use it to help my patients and my Students. Even when I am a Doctor now, I am still your Student and you Teach me Valuable Lessons. That's why I want to make you a Gift too. I want to show you my Favorite memory of the Light, it isn't a Secret, but it is a place that not many Humans have ever seen and that not many will ever have the chance to.

The World Around them Disappeared again and then they were Standing on a Field and there where strange Alien Flowers all around them. in the Distance was a City but it looked like Nothing that Humans have ever Built. It Looked like something that was Build For Aliens and emitted a Purple Light that Illuminated the Night Sky. They stood in the Distance and Sonja smiled at him as she lets a Picnic Table appear that had all the Drinks onto it that they were enjoying in the Saloon Earlier. And even the Piano was there, just in case Doc Liked to Play on it.

Sonja: I love this Place, it sparks my Imagination. I always wonder how Life in this City was and what the people that lived there might have Looked like. It is one of the Oldest Memory that Vagrants Have. I think it shows the City of the ones that Created them, but I am not sure. I love to just sit here enjoy an Imaginary Tea and think about the Wold. To be honest I had the Idea of Garden Therapy in this Place Right here. I thought when I would enjoy such a Garden then I was sure that my Patients would too.

"Trust me, Admete, there are times when a bit of hurt would be therapy in its own right," he replied in response to her hurting people. "Sonja and I are bound by an oath so we cannot. I will leave that one there."

Doc was a little confused as one world disappeared so that another could replace it. It was if he was on hallucinogens or something but as the image appeared, he was speechless. There he was, standing in a field looking over cities and fields. Gran Canaria in its prime was beautiful but not like this. He instinctively reached for the hand of Midori that wasn't there.
"You would love this place, Dahlin'" he said in his old world drawl but then realized, she wasn't there. He just looked out and his light smile was accompanied by a tear falling from his right eye. He missed her so but imagined her here with him.

"Admete, I can understand why you are so protective," he stated. "I would do the same."

Admete Smiled and looked at Doc as she Nodded she began to like this man, he had an Oldschool Way and was that was the people called a True Gentleman.

Admete: Well I can't hurt as much as I would sometimes want to, Sonja doesn't Like it when I Beat the Crap out of Abusive Husbands when we help women to Leave them. She always says that we have to be better, but it is hard to follow her Good Example sometimes.

Sonja got a bit sad as she sees the Tear on his Face. she could feel how much he missed his wife and how much he still loved her. Sonja Couldn't hold back anymore and let Midori Appear next to him and take his hand, she wanted that Doc had a Final Happy Memory with his Wife and a Chance to say goodbye. Sonja took one of his happy Memories of her and let her smile at him, but she didn't change her Personality, she wanted that he could experience her as if she was still alive.

Sonja: she is always With you Doc, her Memory and her Love will always be with you. Even when her Body is Gone the Love and never be Erased. That is why I am happy to be part of the Light, even when I would die, then I would never be gone completely. We Life on in the Memories of those that Love us.

When Midori took his hand, he turned to her and took her hands in his and faced her. The tears began to roll down his face over a forced smile. He felt horrible for letting her go the way he did. In what should have been a happy moment for him became one where he decided to clear his conscious.
"Dahlin', I am so sorry that I let you go. When you needed a husband and a father, I chose to keep being a doctor and diplomat. It is guilt that I will forever carry," he told her.
He sobbed yet he wasn't broken as he was letting the guilt go.

She smiled, reached up and wiped his face.
"It is OK, John Henry," she answered, "I chose to not listen to my doctor when he told me that birthing another child would kill me. He was right. Now, do not be sad, John Henry, let us enjoy this beauty together."
She released his left hand and both turned to face the scenery before them hand in hand. In his mind he would give anything to have her back. She completed him and it took her death to realize it. He loved her still and couldn't let it go. He just enjoyed the time with her that he was given and as they looked out, the guilt no longer hurt. It was if his confession cleared his soul.

Sonja had Tears in her eyes as she sees Doc and his Wife. She wasn't sure if it was a good idea to show him this Projection of his Wife that was Made out of the Memories that he had of her. But as she felt how he lets go of the Guilt that he had felt for so long. Sonja: Couldn't hold her own Feelings back and began to Cry as she sees this Romantic Scene between two Lovers that were separated by a Cruel Fate. She sobs a bit as she felt the Love that Doc had still for her and how the Illusion of his Wife Reacted to all of this.

Sonja: i....I will give you some time alone with her John. But Before I go I want to promise you something. I will use the Knowledge of the Light to find a way to help women like your Midori. It might take me a Long Time but I Promise I will find a Way.

Behind Sonja Appeared an Old Wooden Door that looked like she was as Old as Time Itself. Sonja Gave John a Warm Smile and even on Admete´s Face, there was something Friendly this time. As Sonja opened the door he could see himself Siting in his Office with Sonja Before him and Niki Sleeping on his Desk, the Cheeky Cat had used the Luck of the Moment to Reclaim the Place that she was Exiled before.

Sonja: Take as much time with Midori as you need, when you are Ready to Leave then Simply Walk trough this Door and you will Wake up in your Own Body. Oh and as a Final Gift, when you fall Asleep then Think of Midori and you will be able to see her again, but beware that she is only an Illusion made from your Memories, so make sure that you don't Lose yourself in this Illusion. I can't give you the Real Midori Back.

And after that, they Left Doc Alone with Midori and Walked Through the Door. After they Walked through the Door Sonja Woke Up and Watched Doc While she Gave Niki Some Cuddles and Smirks as she was sure that Doc would not be happy about her Sleeping Place.
Pages: 1 2 3 4