Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Captain Tavros | From: Theodoros Vatatzes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: Vatatzes.png]
[Image: image-removebg-preview_2.png]

┝┅┅┅{INCOMING TRANSMISSION}┅┅┅┥

┝┅{Sender: Theodoros Vatatzes, Cimitarra Company
┝┅{Recipients: Captain Tavros, Cimitarra Company
┝┅{Location: Omicron Theta

┝┅{Subject: Basilica Delenda Est

Captain,

I am reporting that the Fes is facing renewed efforts from the Outcasts to pierce our lines, and is attempting to envelop our forces. My crew has suffered high loses, and with them comes the daunting task of finding suitable replacements. We work as one and fight as one. Training takes weeks that we do not have directly on the frontline.

Therefore I come before your highness with a request. I ask that you allow us to head back to Xi, both to fend off any attacks there and to train the new recruits. It is not a task that I am fond of, yet one that is needed. With that promise, I will rather tie the ship to Syros itself than let any enemies wander freely through our home. The situation in Theta is dire, and we must regroup before a last final effort.

As a last note, I also wish to ask that you recall Cimitarra Company warriors back to Syros, so that we may better coordinate. I shall hear from you soon.

Ravenna Vult!

With most personal regards,
Theodoros Vatatzes

Message end

┝┅┅┅{END OF TRANSMISSION}┅┅┅┥

[Image: captaintavros.png]
[Image: cimitarracompany2.png]

┝┅┅┅{INCOMING TRANSMISSION}┅┅┅┥

┝┅{Sender: Captain Tavros, Cimitarra Company
┝┅{Recipients: Theodoros Vatatzes, Cimitarra Company
┝┅{Location: Omicron Gamma, the Sanctum

┝┅{Subject: RE: Basilica Delenda Est

Kalimera, vanguard.

I have received your most recent battle reports, along with other worrying reports around our core space.

There seems to be no end to the incursions in our territory. The Rheinlanders frequently challenge our sovereignty, The Outcasts use their technology to overcome our defense grid, and the technocrats with their metallic puppets from Kappa disrupt our logistics. The situation is not looking good.

Reviewing the recent attacks in our territory and our fleet exhaustion with recent losses, I agree that we have no other choice but to delay the aggressors while falling back into our territory for repairs, refits and crew replacements. Both the Company and the main fleet have taken unacceptable losses which will not be replaced any time soon. We have to make the most of our battle-ready forces at Xi, regrouping and engaging our enemy in home territory, where we have the advantage.

The Fes will stand firmly in Theta, acting as early warning for any Outcast incursions. We're out of time and resources, but this has never stopped us from prevailing.

Take your crew and ship and regroup with our main force at Xi. The wounded will be transferred to Crete for medical attention. I've dispatched a shuttle with replacement crew, fresh out of the Malvada, to Syros. They're ready for transfer as soon as they land. I hope those will be enough, captain.

About your request, it is already in motion. I've personally taken my time to ensure the Company members have enough resources for the trying times ahead.

Glory in battle,
Captain Tavros.

Message end.

┝┅┅┅{END OF TRANSMISSION}┅┅┅┥