Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Arnsberg Research Institute
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ladies and Gentlemen,
[Image: 4xLfzzyI1KnYKuNUhs70--13--3ypue.jpg?tr=w-1600,c-at_max]
Dr. Richard Batsbak
[Image: WVRb9p2.png]
Location of the station in the New Berlin System

It is my pleasure to inform you that we have officially started the construction of our research station.
The station is located in the heart of Rheinland, in the New Berlin system, next to the Brandenburg station.
The construction of the station is divided into several phases.

Phase 1 : Construction of the station and the basic facilities and systems.
For example: gravity control, life support systems and storage areas.
In addition, there are accommodations, various electronic equipment and communication systems.
[Image: corridor_281938973_1000.jpg][Image: ElectricalRooms.5df7f360f3dd2.png?auto=f...=1000&q=45][Image: command_center_hospital_healthcare.jpg?p=publish]

Phase 2 : Construction of the actual laboratories and other research facilities.
In addition, the construction of the first production facilities and the expansion of the station structure through the addition of further modules.
[Image: laboratory-renovations-m.webp][Image: loewe_content_industriebau_01-1-600x430.jpg]

Phase 3 : Completion of the construction works and installation of defense platforms.

After phase 1 is completed, we can open the station for guests and as soon as the first laboratories are built in phase 2, we can also open them for use.

We can then cover many scientific fields with this station, for example, we can support geological research as well as testing with drugs or even physical experiments.

I would like to pay special attention to the fact that the station is available to everyone, as long as they do not conflict with the laws of Rheinland.

Furthermore, we will have the opportunity to secure some laboratories to conduct research that is not intended for the public.

Special thanks to Daumann Heavy Construction, without their help it would not have been possible to build this station.
Furthermore we would like to thank the security department of Daumann Heavy Construction for taking care of the security in and around the station.

We will keep you informed about the progress.

We look forward to welcoming you to the station soon.

with kind regards

Dr. Richard Batsbak
Captain of the research vessel "Normandy"
Administrator of the Arnsberg Research Institute
Dr. Richard Batsbak

➤ Receiver : Public
➤ Subject : Arnsberg Research Institute
➤ Encryption level : None

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am pleased to inform you that the work on the basic framework of the station has been completed.

Now, in addition to spacious storage areas and comfortably furnished living and overnight rooms, we have finally been able to put our first laboratory and prototype production facility into operation.

You can stay in our residential and overnight complex for the time of your research.
You are also welcome to settle here for a short time and prepare for your next expedition to the nearby Omegas or Omircon systems.

Our first laboratory is specifically designed for the study of astrophysical phenomena and is equipped only with state of the art equipment.
Here you can not only perform real experiments, but also perform calculations and analyses with the help of our highly advanced servers.
Not to mention the possibility to create highly accurate models.

To test the capabilities of these facilities, our research vessel "Normandy" is already on its way to the Puerto Rico system to collect data from the neutron star for analysis at the institute.

You are all invited to visit the station and see for yourself the capabilities of this station.

We would also like to offer you to advance your research with the help of our equipment.

With kind regards

Dr. Richard Batsbak
Dr. Richard Batsbak

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Once again, it is a pleasure to inform you that we have completed the last major step of our construction.
Except for some minor construction work, we are now fully operational.

Currently, several research teams, including myself, are working to make travel through the Sirius sector faster and safer than ever before.

A big thanks goes out to those who helped us build this space station.
This includes Kruger Minerals, Daumann Heavy Construction, Samura Heavy Industries and several others.
All of them have contributed significantly to making our project a reality.

Furthermore, I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to all of you.
We hope that you enjoy the facilities we have made available for you.

The main research team is currently performing tests to determine how to best utilize the station.

In the future, we plan to add additional research facilities to the station, which will allow you to conduct your research even more efficiently.
However, for now, we invite you to explore the station as much as you want.
I am looking forward to hearing what kind of research you are going to perform on the station.

With kind regards

Dr. Richard Batsbak
Dr. Richard Batsbak

Ladies and Gentlemen,
[Image: eCmuii3.png]

I am pleased to inform you that all construction work will be completed within the next few days. Afterwards, occasional renovations and updates to the laboratories will be carried out to ensure they are always up to date.

As of now, the research facility is fully operational, and all departments can carry out their work undisturbed by construction activities.

I would like to take this opportunity to express my heartfelt gratitude to all companies and individuals who provided us with strong support during the construction of the station. Without them, this project would not have been possible.

I would like to cordially invite all of you to visit the facility to conduct research, exchange ideas with colleagues, or prepare for expeditions to the Omegas or Omicrons.

Whatever the purpose of your visit, I hope that everything you need will be provided, and if there is anything you require, please do not hesitate to contact me, and I will try to accommodate your needs.

In the meantime, I wish you all a pleasant day and productive research.

Respectfully,

Dr. Richard Batsbak