Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Ageira Technology
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: jyfVOF4.png]

Message Content

Distress message,

Hello, My name is David Wilson from Detroit Munitions, New York. I am sending this distress message to all members of Ageira as I was captured by the Lane hackers for few months now and they tried to get information from me about our technologies.

Somehow with the help from a Freelancer guy there, I managed to escape in his ship, and he smuggled me to Planet Manhattan.

"I owes him some credits now, but I promised him I will pay back as soon as I get back to my office."

Once I landed in Manhattan, I entered my office, it was empty, and the dust were all over the place. It looks like that no one was taking care of the office for few months. I really wonder what happened to all members of Ageira!

So, I opened my neutral net and sent this message to all Ageira members asking them to return back to the office and if you need any help, please let me know and I can ask Liberty Navy or Police for help.

Notes: Recruitment Office is now open for indies, please let me know if you wish to join Ageira.

Regards,
David Wilson
Ageira Technology
[Image: cwLIyOF.png]

To: "Ageira Technology"

To whom it may concern.

I appreciate the attempt but next time put an actual effort in scamming and pretending to be part of the Ageira corporation.

Signed,

Anthony Latif,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]

Message Content

Greetings Mr. Latif,

I am sorry for this misunderstanding; it was not my intentions to scam or pretend to be someone else or to stole your company name and reputation. Your corporate named Ageira Innovations and my small office is Ageira Technology, I currently run a small office here in Planet Manhattan and I don't know much about your business, but I didn't mean to bother you. In fact, it is a good opportunity to meet you in person and to learn and take some advice from you and maybe we can work together in the future. Please feel free to contact me if you need any support from our office.

Thanks and have a good day.

Regards,
David Wilson
Ageira Technology
[Image: eMM3SzE.png]

To: Mr. David Wilson

Mr. Wilson,

a very interesting and heartbreaking story you have presented us. I am Zachary Hagen, President of Ageira Innovations. Ageira Innovations runs a zero tolerance towards any criminals in Liberty, as an employee you should know better than anyone else that capture is not an option. Your claims of running a small office on Planet Manhattan are unknown to us since all of our operations are run and directed from our headquarters in Colorado. This is merely a child joke to me and not a business opportunity. You have the chance to turn yourself over to the Liberty Police Inc. otherwise we see ourselves forced to take up legal steps, any claims of your affiliation with Ageira or Ageira Innovations are hereby denied.

Sincerely,

Zachary Hagen,
Vice-President, Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]

Message Content

Mr. Hagen,

Take care of your words or I can hire someone to sue you. You might have long history running Ageira Innovations but as I see you failed to keep the business up and running so please mind your business and take care of Ageira better from sending such unprofessional message.

As for my office, I will open my new HQ office for Ageira Technology soon in Detroit Munitions and maybe I will send you invitation to join the party.

I hope that you can run Ageira Innovations with the hard work not with some hard words.

Regards,
David Wilson
Ageira Technology