Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: »: Johnny's office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: an-94-girls-frontline-drawn-by-niac-4b35...c49e14.png]
Ursula Hartmann

Encrypted Network Transmission

● RECIPIENTS: Johny's office
● SENDER: Ursula Hartmann
● LOCATION: Signal interference
● PRIORITY: █ █ █ █ █ █
● SUBJECT: Job offer

Detectives,

I am Ursula Hartmann, ALG economic security division deputy. I have a fitting job for you that'll require confidentiality, and exactly the set of feats and traits your agency possesses; you will be handsomely rewarded, that's assured, but I'll only pay for the result and following all conditions to the letter.

Needless to say I'll know in case you broke any, and breach of confidentiality will render the contract null and void.

Let me know if you accept these conditions and I'll move to specifics.

⚡Incoming encrypted transmission...
⚡Handshake successful...
⚡Reception of packets...

[Image: h0CcbCj.png]

Sender: Johnny, from his namesake's Office
Recipient: Ursula Hartmann, for ALG
Subject: RE:Job offer

Hello, Ma'am,

Either way, pleased to make you acquaintance; I am Johnny, from my namesake's Office. Private investigator.

Confidentiality is one of our tenants, Miss Hartmann. Be assured that nothing, and I mean nothing, that might thwart potential future cooperation between our Office and your company. I assume you have read about what we offer.

I look forward to what job you are looking for us to fulfill and, naturally, if there is a breach of confidentiality, it is natural that the contract is rendered null and void. We agree.

We await with bated breath the specifics of your job. And don't forget our main motto: "we do not ask questions".

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Johnny, from his namesake's Office

Transmission terminated.
[Image: an-94-girls-frontline-drawn-by-constanti...10b715.png]
Ursula Hartmann

● SUBJECT: RE: RE: Job offer

Johnny,

The pleasure's all mine, but regardless... I'll speak plainly. Your motto and trust that you'll live up to it is why I've come to you. That and the lack of many great other options but that's... not essential now.

I'm at a predicament. My colleagues recently decided it is prudent to engage in dubious activity - supporting their personal allies in combat, and while that ally isn't recognised as troublesome or threatening by Rheinland... that's not the issue. The combat in question occured between Crayter Republic and Technocracy of Auxo - well, that's what I believe they refer to themselves, at least.

The man to make astonishing allegiations of - and I quote it - "to not recognise Crayter government and not to care for their laws, not considering them to possess any legislative legitimacy", was Kai Richter. A man inflexible and impractical, stuck in sentiments over a long resolved incident. Needless to say that, while I've exerted my own authority - and wealth - to soften the impact, there might be further accidents and harsher diplomatic ramifications.

It can impact ALG's business and, if it comes to worst - it can impact Rheinland.

Look into Richter, find incriminating files on him. The more and the... spicier - the better, but it's got to be court-worthy.

Your payment starts at one hundred million, and can increase threefold, depending on what you'll uncover throughout your work, but the aforementioned sum you'll be provided regardless of the outcome: any labor has to be rewarded.

⚡Handshake successful...
⚡Reception of packets...

[Image: h0CcbCj.png]

Sender: Johnny, from his namesake's Office
Subject: RE:RE:RE:Job offer

Ma'am Hartmann,

Thank you for the correction in the Neural Net communication's title, although the recipient is still, impacted. It bugged me but I did not want to cause any trouble over such trivial things.

Anyway, let's get down to it.

Of course, where there is a need, there will be an offer, and we provide the best services; those services you came up to us for.

Kai Richter, "inflexible, impractical, stuck in sentiments over a long resolved incident." Mhm. Perfect for pushing the right buttons once we get a hold of him. Finding incriminating files are right in our, skillset. The, spicier, stuff too, as you put it.

We do not want to, dispose, of people, but we can make sure they vanish forever. One hundred millions is a good reward, increased by threefold, heh, means we'll have to work three times as much? Just joking.

Of course, this affair will go up to our priority list. Diplomacy is a fast-moving environment, a black box to most people. If this person manages to do as much harm as you describe, then it will, indeed, cause significant damage, up to Rheinland as you said. This is simply counterproductive.

We will keep you updated, and we will find him. If you have any information, please tell us: the sooner we get him, the less chances his opinion's out in public.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Johnny, from his namesake's Office

Transmission terminated.
[Image: an-94-girls-frontline-drawn-by-dm-owr-sa...c3e371.png]
Ursula Hartmann

● SUBJECT: RE: RE: RE: Job offer

Johnny,

Forgive me the long delay. I had my hands tied up in internal matters and got back to you as soon as I could. You'll not have much trouble finding Richter, he is the director of ALG security division, after all - quite the public figure, often enough in the spotlight, although not as often as me and other, public managers.

The biggest issue?

Probably the amount of grunts he has at his disposal, so avoid direct confrontation. It's not going to end well.

Other than that? Do anything required, at your discretion, to discredit his competence at the position, or have him taken to the court and removed as a threat to integrity of Rheinland.

⚡Handshake successful...
⚡Reception of packets...

[Image: PlWCUZ2.png]

Sender: Ezra, from Johnny's Office
Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: Job offer - Current problems

Good day, Madam Ursula Hartmann,

Unfortunately, Johnny is currently busy with the other contracts, and so are all agents of the Office. I am here to manage everything else, I am Ezra. So, please forgive us, for the long delay. I have seen it fit to make you knowledgeable of the circumstances we are in currently.

And unfortunately indeed. I am here to announce to you that the Crown's Office of the Admiralty has put us into an awkward position, and we are currently fighting a proxy conflict with the Bounty Hunters Guild, and opportunistic raiders as a result. This won't last long, but it was a variable neither Johnny, the Frigate's AI, nor I have factored into the calculations.

Therefore, the entire Office is currently scrambled across Sirius, as part of our contingency plan. Unfortunately, we cannot tell you more about this plan. I hope you can understand.

We are deeply sorry about this.

However, we are still active, and not hidden in the dark. We merely hid our non-combatant personnel, such as the technicians, etc. and currently, the Office is basically me, Johnny, and the Frigate's AI. This, contrary to the Crown's Office of the Admiralty sudden rampancy, was factored into the calculations.

As for the amount of grunts, I doubt after this conflict's end, will be a problem. I doubt you have seen what we have seen; such as, but not limited to; a fleet of gunboats seemingly rising from the dead to chase us, or the endless waves of opportunistic raiders.

Your target will be captured and we will fulfill this contract. We do not let our clients down. We are ready to accept any change in the contract's fee if needed, although after this proxy conflict's end, we will need every penny to rebuild. But we are not mendicant, this is our job, and we signed up for this. A shame the Crown's Office of the Admiralty decided to take a position about our Office, despite us having a contract with them.

Once again, we want to confirm that we want to establish solid relations, and enhance our network.

We sincerely hope you understand that our current situation is dire, but once again, I want to assure you that our contract will be fulfilled. We will agree to any financial penalty if you see fit.

Kind Regards,
Ezra, from Johnny's Office.

Transmission terminated.
[Image: an-94-and-an-94-girls-frontline-drawn-by...8df932.jpg]
Ursula Hartmann

● RECIPIENTS: Erza, for Johnny's office
● SENDER: Ursula Hartmann, Economic Security deputy
● LOCATION: Wichter Station, Sigma-15
● SUBJECT: An urgent matter

Miss Erza,

Worry not, all is forgiven, so far, the Office's been more than pleasant contract. Please, do be careful, the whole situation with Bretonia's hounding is... unfortunate.

Um-m, regardless... I will provide a short and substainial insight on the case you are trusted with. I do not need Richter captured, it won't be long until he'll be in custody of proper services. But I need his archives, anything you can find - turned upside down, and anything incriminating turned over to me. This is what you will be rewarded for.

I will be delighted to hear from you shortly.

[Image: an-94-and-an-94-girls-frontline-drawn-by...1793d8.jpg]
Ursula Hartmann

● RECIPIENTS: Erza, for Johnny's office
● SENDER: Ursula Hartmann, Economic Security deputy
● LOCATION: Wichter Station, Sigma-15
● SUBJECT: Capture him alive... or not.

Detectives,

The plan have changed. Disregard the previous order; starting today, Richter is hunted, and I want him captured alive... but naturally, you're free to shoot him if he sternly resists, and provide his head to Reichstag as confirmation he's been brought to justice.

Considering the change in agenda, your contract payment is now as follows: two hundred million standart Sirius credits for Richter, alive and well, and only one hundred million for a dead body. Needless to say, I prefer him to face proper judirical procedures.