Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A rodeo on New Pecos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
He nodded, That'd be fair enough and if that did happen I should very much like to know. It is important one knows who they can trust, but equally important we know who not to trust. I don't know where this person sits on either spectrum and she is asking me to take a lot on faith. He didn't like two things about this arrangment, firstly he detested the idea of 'owing' anyone anything, and that was exactly what he was doing by asking a favour of the Crayterians, knowing full well they intended to collect on this favour at some point and secondly he detested the amount of 'faith taking' he was doing as of late. All these unknown hoods coming out of the woodwork claiming this, that and the other bothered him greatly, but there wasn't much to be done about it. He would find out about her one way or another and he was happy to play along, for now.

Back to the matter at hand, Gallia....I'll be honest with you Shepard, I don't deal with psychopaths and that really is all I think of Gallia. A region of psychopathic monsters who will gladly examinate anyone and everyone they deem to be inferior and like the Crayterians and the Maltese, Bretonia and Gallia are about as compatible. He drained his tea in one go, more out of annoyance at Gallia rather than because he was thirsty An entire house stood by while a planet was reduced to dust, and they have the arrogance to say 'wasn't us'. They can all burn in hell, but I won't have anything to do with it. They will suffer my silent contempt.....not that they care.
Shepard finished his tea, stood up, slide in chair his. All before letting out a sigh of contempt. Well Director I believe our meeting here is done. So let me leave you with some words we say about this place. New Hope was made to hold most of the civilians of our republic, now most people have moved to Yuma and Borneo. With many parts now vacant gangs, drug lords, and pimps have taken over the under parts of New Hope. The deeper you dive into a new hope, the less likely you are to come back. He grabbed his bag and moved for the door. Stopped mid stride, and looked over his shoulder. You can keep the tea set, it's not my forte. Anything else?

Pages: 1 2