Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Med Force Enterprises | From: Oberleutnant Traudel Habermeyer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Source: 90-ARKM-N9 Valkyrie 'Apfelbäckchen', New Berlin System
Encryption: port RM-MAS-0UT-TMFE
Submitter: Oberleutnant Traudel Habermeyer
Recipient: Med Force Enterprises
Subject: Donation

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

it is high time i take care of a matter which has been on my mind for a while.

Having met the wonderful Frau Doktor Wilke a good while ago, i had most pleasant interactions with MFE personnel ever since. The stories she told me, the help i was provided with only recently and what i was allowed to see on some of your moving hospitals has left me convinced that what all of you are doing out in the Border Worlds is nothing short of a miracle. Worthy of what support i can muster.
It may not be all that much, but a start nonetheless.
[Image: C6S8dRp.png]
I wish all of you at MFE strength and health in the future, for what you do is heal the wounds Sirius suffers from in many places.

Für den Kaiser! Für das Volk! Für Rheinland!

Hochachtungsvoll,
Traudel Habermeyer
Oberleutnant der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr

[Image: TspNusz.png]

[Image: HpIs3GZ.png][Image: tfMtFht.png][Image: 8gIGBaJ.png]

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: Fraulein Habermayer

Guten tag, Fraulein,

Hearing these things said about Sonja Wilke makes me feel all the prouder from bringing her onboard Med Force Enterprises and re-enforces my decision to make her chief of psychiatry. I not only say this as the founder of Med Force Enterprises but I too and a patient of hers. Yes, she is excellent at what she does.
We try to make a presence all over Sirius and even Gallia to give the best care possible to anyone who needs it. No one should be excluded and it is in our charter to see that no one does.
I have not spent much time lately in Rheinland space but I do remember some excellent skiing on New Berlin. Is it still as good as it was a few years back?
Perhaps the Rheinland government and Med Force Enterprises can find time to do some work together be it the training of personnel or whatever the case may be.

So thank you for your kind words and do not be afraid to seek Med Force Enterprises or contact Sonja should you need anything else.

Most sincerely,
Dr. John Henry Holliday
Founder, Med Force Enterprises
Source: Planet New Berlin
Encryption: port RM-MAS-0UT-TMFE-BD
Submitter: Oberleutnant Traudel Habermeyer
Recipient: Med Force Enterprises, Doc Holiday
Subject: Good news everyone!

Guten Abend Doktor Holliday,

New Berlin still offers great times despite our icy temperatures. Or maybe even exactly because of those, who is to tell?
I did forward the potential to cooperate on matters in the future, i am certain next year a few things may come up in this regard. For now though, there is another matter which requires your attention.

As today i come to you with a potentially great surprise.
I met the wonderful Doktor Wilke some time ago and we discussed the nature of donations once more. Talked about the upcoming holiday season, toys, plushies and all these lovely tokens of goodwill for one of your children's hospitals if i recall correctly. I couldn't help but feel i had to offer something again, but unfortunately i am not that terribly well situated to assist everyone i wished i could be there for. Nonetheless, an idea was born. And this idea took shape over the last couple weeks.

At the behest of the Oberkommando of the Kaiserliche Rheinwehr it is my utmost honor and pleasure to announce an early christmas gift.
A fully refurbished, cleaned and fueled up 568-ARKG-B6 Rheinland Transport, more commonly known as "Behemoth".

[Image: 254px-Behemoth.png]
[Image: 5p9MSHw.png]

Conceptualized and built in a a time of strife and hardship for Rheinland, the Behemoth quickly became a symbol of recovery. Of restoration. Of stalwart progress. Heavily armored and able to fend for itself if need be, in order to protect its valuable cargo. She may not be the nimblest, but i'll be damned if she buckles under a few asteroids out in the Border Worlds.
We deemed this most fitting and hope that today and for all coming years this vessel may serve MFE well. Being a beacon of positive change. Choice of armaments entirely up to you, as even we know there is more approaches than sheer application of force to a problem.
The troops were asked whether or not they'd like to contribute to this gesture and i am glad to report that we had plenty of participants. We may have been unable to fill the entirety of the Behemoth's 3000 unit spanning cargo hold, but the soldiers did their best. Among some basic medical goods, courtesy of Rheinland, you'll find donated rations, chocolate, toys and letters.

She will remain moored at planet Stuttgart's commercial hub until ready for pickup by one of your pilots, all paperwork is ready to be signed and awaits your signature. Please forgive us for not having wrapped her, the vacuum of space seems to not be in the most festive of spirits despite our best efforts.

Frohe Weihnachten Med Force Enterprises.

Für den Kaiser! Für das Volk! Für Rheinland!

Hochachtungsvoll,
Traudel Habermeyer
Oberleutnant der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr
[Image: TspNusz.png]

[Image: HpIs3GZ.png][Image: tfMtFht.png][Image: 8gIGBaJ.png]

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: Fraulein Habermayer

Guten tag, Fraulein,

I will admit, this gift is more than any of us could have expected. The ship will be put to good use once we find a pilot for it and the goods? Well, we can never get enough of those.
Fraulein, when I read some of the letters, I had a wet smile. The children we often take care of are victims of a lot of fighting, fighting that often takes one or both parents from them. A simple gift be it a small toy, some candy and reading words of encouragement can make even a dark day just a little brighter so when I spend my Christmas day visiting kids and patients, these letters will come with me.

So from all of us at Med Force Enterprises, thank you so much for all of this. Rheinland has truly been good to us and it will be remembered.

Most Sincerely,
Dr. John Henry Holliday
Med Force Enterprises