Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Targets: Johnny's Office employees & ships
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Buckingham
To: Bounty Hunters; Freelancers

Esteemed Bounty Hunters and Freelancers,

It appears that a group of private investigators has chosen the unfortunate path of becoming private instigators of public dissidence.

As unfortunate as it may be, we are hereby releasing a bounty claim worth 150 million Sirius Credits for either the capture or destruction of the ship under "Redemption" callsign. An additional bonus of 50 million Sirius Credits will be provided upon confirmation of interception should it occur in 3 (three) days time from the posting of this message.

The Admiralty Board is offering 50 million Sirius Credits per every confirmation of a shot down employee or ship belonging to Johnny's Office. The offered bounty remains claimable 3 additional times.

We are highly thankful for the cooperation.

-
Admiralty Office
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies

Following a recent message dispatched to the Admiralty Board, the standing bounty is increased by 50 million Sirius Credits as a result of the office presenting a lie to the Armed Forces about the circumstances of the incident that has led to this course of action being followed through.

The channel's frequency and encryption has now also been adjusted to the standard government encryption to prevent the office from attempting to break into our communications.

Good hunting.

-
Office of the Admiralty
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies

We apologize for the presenting another change, however the Admiralty Board is now offering 50 million Sirius Credits per every employee, respectively ship, of the Johnny's Office that is shot down. This remains claimable up to ten times.

The original statement has been amended to better fit the changing situation. Good hunting.

-
Office of the Admiralty
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies
I am on it, ready your wallets, they will rue the day!
- Tesoro Cazadora, Bounty Hunter
I have just readied my fleet of vessels and contacted my killcountant - you seem to not have mentioned who exactly is part of this so-called "Johnny's Office".
Who are the targets besides "Redemption"? Tesoro won't fly around killing people for free you know!

The deed is done - Redemption (ID Proof) has been taken down in Leeds: Hit proof
I will take the 50,000,000 to Manta.of.Tesoro, please and thank you!
Notification:

Contract Update:

The claim has been paid in full. Due to it representing the sole claim thus far, it has received an additional bonus.

We also wish to inform of a change in the number of claimable bounties. The total remaining amount is henceforth set to 5 (five) from 10 (ten) due to a lack of reports brought in. Original post will be amended in several minutes.

Good hunting.

Carina, Regina, Imperatrix!
Notification

Update:

Bounty payouts for the above-mentioned targets are hereby halted until further notice.

We will provide a report on the situation within 48 hours and clarify if the bounties remain valid. We thank all participants for the support thus far.

Notification

Update:

Bounty payouts are hereby reinstated as per the stated regulations.

Good hunting.

To: BAF Admiralty
Sender ID: Rebecca Harper

Ran into your man in Inverness. Unfortunately the guncams timestamp was corrupted but I'll attach the blackbox logs below to prove the date.

You can wire the credits to Rebecca.Harper

Pages: 1 2