Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Traudel Habermeyer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: HoJg5HC.png?1]

To Oberleutnant Traudel Habermeyer

It has come to my attention that you have been filing a great many reports as of late, many of which are examples your ongoing dedication to duty and loyalty to the Empire in fact I am informed that it was you that encountered the recent Bretonian Agent and brought it to the attention of your superiors, yet another example of your dedication.

Yet, because this particular encounter has caused unforeseen tensions with our Western neighbour I am obligated to investigate and it would appear that while Bretonia may have something of an obsession with the Technocracy of Auxo, more commonly referred to as Auxesia, we do not. Yet you have made a few reports of their arrival in this House. I would appreciate it greatly if you would be kind enough to tell me your professional and personal thoughts regarding their organization and their conduct whilst you have entertained them. I have no doubt the Bretonian's are being paranoid, yet it is always better to inquire and seek ones own opinion.

You may consider this a personal invitation to New Berlin, such matters are perhaps best discussed in a less distant fashion. Your superiors have been informed.

On behalf of His Imperial Government of Rhineland

Prince Christian Ludwig Von Albrecht
Erbprinz of Rhineland
Berliner Schloss
Source: Planet Hamburg
Encryption: port RM-MAS-0UT-TBS-BPS
Submitter: Oberleutnant Traudel Habermeyer
Recipient: Berliner Schloss, for the attention of His Imperial Highness Prince Christian Ludwig von Albrecht
Subject: Personal Invitation

Your Imperial Highness,

i feel most honored by these words.
There is no greater award than recognition. Merely do i do my duty, as i view service to the Empire as its very own reward and all i require in this life or the next.

The Technocracy of Auxo's presence within and around our glorious home, events like the recent transgression of the BIS and other occurrences have and will always be documented to the best of my abilities. It would be my privilege to receive the chance to further explain my findings, insights and views on these matters, as well as personal thoughts, and anything else Your Highness may deem worthy of their time.
Preparations for my departure to New Berlin will begin immediately.

I have the honor to remain Your Highness's most obedient subject and dutiful servant.

Für den Kaiser! Für das Volk! Für Rheinland!

Hochachtungsvoll,
Traudel Habermeyer
Oberleutnant der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr
[Image: TspNusz.png]

[Image: HpIs3GZ.png][Image: tfMtFht.png][Image: 8gIGBaJ.png]