Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Red Hessians
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 8kYl4eb.png]

> Incoming transmission <

Applying decryption algorithm...
...complete.

Source: Ithaca Base
To: The Red Hessians
Subject: An Offer of Cooperation

[Image: X9opza9.png]

Hi there,

The name's Kurt. My crew and I are in the "shipping" business and need a staging point to pursue certain targets. We're no champions of labor rights, but we hate the corporations strangling the people of Rheinland as much as you do. We're also no friends of the Corsairs - for a bunch of thieving rodents like us, they think way too highly of themselves.

Anyway. We'd be grateful if our ships could drop the anchor at Northeim Base from time to time. It would ease the strain on our operations, and we could help you out with any law problems when in need. What do you say?

Kurt Weinbaum
Die Schwarzen Herzen

[Image: DAHUh0r.png]
End of transmission.

[Image: LYNVgRi.png]

Sender: Diplomat Alexander Stein
Recipient: Kurt Weinbaum - Die Schwarzen Herzen
Source: [ᚲᛚᚨᛋᛋᛁᚠᛁᛖᛞ]
Priority: Medium
Encryption: ᚢᚾᛒᚱᛖᚨᚴᚨᛒᛚᛖ

Guten Abend Mr. Weinbaum,

my name is Alexander Stein, Diplomat of the Rote Hessen Armee.

We appreciate your transmission, but for now we can only deny your request.

Please keep in mind that we only allow known personal to land on our stations, and to this day we never heard of you before.

Therefor we offer you to fill out the following form to learn more about you.

Organisation name:
Organisation IFF:
Organisation leader:
Your current plans and goals:
A short summary of who you are:

If you provide us this form, we might reconsider your request.

That would be all for now.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Signed, Diplomat
Alexander Stein
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:
ᚨᚲᚲᛖᛋᛋ ᚷᚱᚨᚾᛏᛖᛞ...
ᛞᛖᚲᛟᛞᛁᚾᚷ...
ᛖᚾᚲᚱᚤᛈᛏᛁᚾᚷ...[Image: white_large_blinking_text_cursor_by_neri...6uu9q6.gif]

...complete.

To: Diplomat Alexander Stein
Subject: Regarding Your Form

Nice to meet you, Herr Stein.

I wouldn't expect you to trust an unknown, of course. But it is surprising that you haven't heard my name before. From the Rheinland Military files, maybe? Nevermind.

"Fill out a form". What are we, applying for library membership? *sigh* Even out in the Omega systems, one can't escape the bureaucracy. But fine, I'll go down the list and answer the questions.

Organisation name: We've been given the name Black Hearts by some Rheinland journalist, so that is what we have decided to call ourselves.

Organisation IFF: Independent Pirates. If you see a ship with an HRZ~ prefix, it's one of ours.

Organisation leader: That's me. Technically we have a council, but I make the final calls.

Your current plans and goals: Aside from nuking Crete from orbit? We're just trying to survive out here. The previous owners of Ithaca didn't exactly leave it in pristine condition, and we don't have a lot of support in restoring it. Most of my crew are wanted by one House or another, so we often have to resort to force to take what we need to stay alive. Still, we have a small fleet, and we plan to use it against Rheinlanders, Bretonians, Corsairs, and anyone else who comes our way.

A short summary of who you are: The Black Hearts are a crew, a fleet, and a family. We take care of our own and damn the rest. Many of us used to serve Rheinland, but were wronged by the government and wanted to do something about it. They may call us deserters, but it was either betraying Rheinland or betraying ourselves. Sure, there are those who are in it for the plunder and the glory. But our fight is not against the little man, but against the machine that turns men on each other. Perhaps we have that in common?

Hope these answers clear things up. I understand the need for caution, but we need not be enemies. The Corsairs are a big enough threat to us both.

Regards,
Kurt Weinbaum
Die Schwarzen Herzen

End of transmission.

sadly I have not heard of you before, but keep in mind that I don't have access to all the files we have.

Anyway, your cooporation so far is appreciated, netherless the Oberkommando demands that you finish some tasks before we let you dock on Northeim.

The following tasks have been offered, of which 3 needs to be completed:

- Destroy 3 vessels owned by the Rheinland Military.
- Destroy 3 vessels owned by the Corsair Empire.
- Donate 10.000.000 credits to the Volksrevolution ( [RHA]RHT-Muldenhammer ).
- Smuggle 12.000 units of Blood Diamonds on the Sierra Starport in the Coronado system.

Finishing 3 of the 4 tasks will grant you access to the Northeim Base and maybe access to further coorporation between the Rote Hessen Armee and the Die Schwarzen Herzen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Signed, Diplomat
Alexander Stein
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:
ᚨᚲᚲᛖᛋᛋ ᚷᚱᚨᚾᛏᛖᛞ...
ᛞᛖᚲᛟᛞᛁᚾᚷ...

...complete.

Subject: Your Tasks

Guten Tag, Herr Stein.

Doing these jobs to prove ourselves to you is reasonable enough. I suppose I'll get the easy one out of the way first.

You can also count one Corsair kill on our account - but there's a complication. You can read about it here.

I don't suppose your Coalition allies would be open to talking with us? We're interested in avoiding such incidents in the future for the sake of our combined efforts to drive the Corsairs back.

Regards,
Kurt Weinbaum
Die Schwarzen Herzen

End of transmission.

...complete.

Subject: Follow-up on Your Tasks

Guten Tag, Herr Stein.

It's been a while since my last message. Perhaps you'd like to know that we've completed the smuggling job. It wasn't easy - but it has earned some credits for both of our organizations. So I appreciate this offer - credits are desperately needed right now. I am sending along the shipping manifests, so you can see them for yourself. Let's hope this proposed partnership continues to be fruitful in the future.

Only two left now.

Regards,
Kurt Weinbaum
Die Schwarzen Herzen

End of transmission.

it looks like two tasks are indeed still missing. I hope you are still working on finishing this tasks.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Signed, Diplomat
Alexander Stein
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:
ᚨᚲᚲᛖᛋᛋ ᚷᚱᚨᚾᛏᛖᛞ...
ᛞᛖᚲᛟᛞᛁᚾᚷ...

...complete.

Subject: Small Progress

Guten Abend, Herr Stein.

Rest assured, we haven't forgotten your tasks. I myself did not expect it to take this long, but it's rare for us to face odds that we can overcome in a fight. We find ourselves exercising the better part of valor more often than not.

Still, yesterday we made a particularly dense Rheinland battlecruiser captain regret wandering into our territory. He was given plenty of warning but chose violence anyway.

Quote:ID
Destruction

Suppose that still only counts as one? If so, we're one up on both Corsairs and Rheinwehr. We'll get it done eventually.

Regards,
Kurt Weinbaum
Die Schwarzen Herzen

End of transmission.

...complete.

Subject: Our Deal

Guten Morgen, Herr Stein.

Well, what do you know? I expected it to take a while longer for us to destroy the rest of the targets. But it looks like the Rheinwehr has stepped up their response game. We're all very "lucky" they keep trying to hunt us down instead of focusing on actually protecting their merchant ships.

Here are some of our latest exploits:

Quote:Report 1 - 1 RM Fighter taken out of action
Report 2 - 2 RM Fighters taken out of action

Looks like we held up our end of the bargain.

Finish three out of four tasks for access to Northeim and possibly further cooperation in the future, that was the deal. Our part's done. Do we have an accord?

Regards,
Kurt Weinbaum
Die Schwarzen Herzen

End of transmission.

Guten Morgen Mr. Weinbaum,

glad to see that you and your people managed to finish our tasks.

I have informed the docking master of Northeim, your ships are now allowed to dock on said station.

For now continue your operations, if you need anything from us, feel free to contact us.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Signed, Diplomat
Alexander Stein
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:
ᚨᚲᚲᛖᛋᛋ ᚷᚱᚨᚾᛏᛖᛞ...
ᛞᛖᚲᛟᛞᛁᚾᚷ...