Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Freelancers operating in Kusari
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- - INCOMING TRANSMISSION - -
[Image: wass.png]

[Image: EU5WAuD.png]

ID: Danté Watson
Recipient: Freelancers of Kusari
Subject: "Robo Cultivars"

- loading message -

Greetings.
I am Dante Watson of the Junker Marauders. I am looking for Freelancers who want to earn some credits without asking too many questions. I am in need of 20.000 units of Robo Cultivars from Planet Honshu in Kusari. I am willing to pay 5.000 credits per unit, as long as they are in perfect condition. Further details of the contract will be sent as soon as you are hired.

- - Attachment - -

Total count: 00.000

- - CLOSING TRANSMISSION - -
— Incoming Transmission —

ID: "Yamamoto-san"
Recipient: Danté Watson
Subject: RE: Robo Cultivars

Konichiwa!

You may call me Yamamoto-san. Forgive me for not giving you my true name, as I am bound to an unfair contract currently. I believe me and my ship may be of service to you. I am a Freelancer doing trading in the Okinawa and Honshu systems and my ship can safely and reliably transport 3,600 units per trip. I assure you that I can deliver the goods in perfect condition.

I await your response with hope. Perhaps the reward will help me get out of my bad predicament.

With best regards,
"Yamamoto-san"

— Closing Transmission —
- - INCOMING TRANSMISSION - -
[Image: wass.png]

[Image: EU5WAuD.png]

ID: Danté Watson
Recipient: Freelancers of Kusari
Subject: "Robo Cultivars"

- loading message -

Greetings.

"Yamamoto-San" I didn't think that I'd get an answer that quickly. I think this will be the best chance to achieve what I am looking for. We will meet in Tau-29 at Freeport 6 for the delivery and you will be paid on the spot after we loaded my liner. If this operation runs smoothly I might contact you in the future for more work.

- - Attachment - -

Total count: 00.000

- - CLOSING TRANSMISSION - -

Konichiwa!

I am pleased to hear from you again. I will be able to bring 20,000 units to you to Freeport 6 in Tau-29 in six trips. I shall prepare my ship then.

With best regards,
"Yamamoto-san"

— Closing Transmission —

Konichiwa!

Thank you once more for giving me this opportunity, as well as for your generous bonus. Proof of the Robo Cultivar origins are attached below. I'm looking forward to hearing from you, in case you ever need shipment in the future.

With best regards,
"Yamamoto-san"

— Closing Transmission —