Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Rogues, The Lane Hackers, Golden Chrysanthemums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- - INCOMING TRANSMISSION - -
[Image: wass.png]

[Image: EU5WAuD.png]

ID: Danté Watson
Recipient: Freelancers of Kusari
Subject: "People"

- loading message -

Greetings.
I am Dante Watson of the Junker Marauders. I am looking for "living" cargo or as you call them - Slaves. I am not looking for your "average" Slave, I need some of them - twenty-seven (27) in total. You will get me 21 technicians and 6 engineers their knowledge should be centering around agrarian machines and Robo Cultivars. This is not an easy task and so I am willing to pay up to 1.000.000 credits per delivered person. Pick-up details will be disclosed as soon as you have gathered those who you seem fit for this task.

- - Attachment - -

Total count: 00.000

- - CLOSING TRANSMISSION - -

ID: Fujiwara "Fuji" Sadako
Encryption: Bijozakura
Recipient: Danté Watson
CC: None
Subject: RE: "People"

And two number 9s, a number 9 large, two number 6 with extra... whatever...

You make it sounds like we run a delivery service, burger cheeks. You lost me when you started with the words 'You will get me'.
Never heard of you, so why should I get you anything? Did the slave business on Beaumont run aground or something? Did the outcasts ban you from Malta? So many questions to answer on why you came to us of all people.

Yūrei
Fujiwara "Fuji" Sadako

- loading message -

Greetings.
I could've expected a more feisty reply from one of your people but whatever. It appears that my contact IN the Outcasts has been wrong and that we have to look for someone else to get the required "cargo". To answer your questions, no the slave trade on Beaumont has not gone aground and the Outcasts did not ban me from Malta, in fact, the Outcasts are very satisfied with my work for them. Now if you'd stop your pop-culture references and actually try to think about the business you would've already understood why I am contacting you. I simply do have not the time to be searching for slaves and haul cargo for my contractor at the same time. If one million credits (1.000.000 S.C) is not 'enough' for you, let me know. Otherwise, I'll simply look for someone else to send my credits to.

- - Attachment - -

- loading message -

This communication channel is now open to the Liberty Rogues and the Lane Hackers. I am still looking for "living" cargo. I need 21 technicians and 6 engineers with a focus on around agrarian machines and Robo Cultivars. You will be paid one million credits (1.000.000 S.C) per slave. Pick-up details will be disclosed as soon as you have gathered those who you seem fit for this task.

- - Attachment - -

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Operative.Goldfinger.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 165c.png][Image: 2.png]

Evening, Mr. Watson.

Please apologize that instead of returning to Malta orbit, I am sending you this message.
Your request just could not wait in my eyes, so I made a few quick calls.
I am fairly certain that we can organize a transfer of such exquisite professionals to you within a short timeframe.
However, I will have to call in favors for this to work in such a short period of time.
How about we raise the sum per person to 1.200.000 Sirian Credits in return?

Expect me back in Malta orbit in a few minutes. They are still moving in crates of finest Cardamine.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

- loading message -

"Goldfinger"

Since we've already met up in space and talked about the matter. I'm still baffled by the miracle that I met you in Tau-29. I guess the matter of fact is that you are calling in favors and trying to get me these Slaves now and not in a week I'll be paying you 1.200.000 S.C per slave. Consider yourself a deal "Goldfinger".

- - Attachment - -

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Operative.Goldfinger.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 165c.png][Image: 2.png]

Evening, Mr. Watson.

I am grateful to see that my terms were acceptable.
Hopefully they will serve your Outcast contractor well. As I've mentioned earlier: Should there be any complaints, I am ready to compensate you and your contractor accordingly.

I look forward to our next meeting.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

- loading message -

"Goldfinger"

I appreciate your swift cooperation. Thank you for your assistance.

- - Attachment - -