Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ⇱⇲: By4D-HAN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Revenant
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: EwGCpBm.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Hopefully this should be operational, should rascal have not accidentally crossed the wires.

Civil dissidence is brewing up once more.

And there are several opportunities from this.

Perhaps you may feel inclined to build a connection with the denizens of Rheinland, gaining their hope: The ability to provide healing, medical goods will be in great desire.

Or perhaps something more risky, yet profitable.

Weapons and gear are always within need. There's a contact I need you to pick up some goods from, though they are dubious and dangerous nature.

Which option do you prefer? The safe, or the more risky?

There is profit to be made in these. Perhaps you may not have an ideology, but having some preferences are required, you cannot stay completely neutral for all time. Enemies and friends are inevitable.

However, I have considered your saying regarding selling technology, but some thought is required... I have some ideas, dangerous, but very profitable.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream
----identification ok
----enable virtual env By4D-HAN
----establishing neural uplink
----end-to-end encryption enabled
----begin message
[Image: JJ19IUu.png]

Nice to see this working on your end. Now let's see if you get my message.
As to your questions: moving weapons and gear already covered by bigger fish. You got someone in mind, I can approach them. And forget about supplies. That's for Wiedermann, or even the corporates through official channels, not me. As for the tech, send samples. You'll see how interested people will be. Don't worry about ideology for now - let's see which bigger fish are most receptive.

----message ends
----terminating neural uplink
----exit virtual env