Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: For BMF Board of Directors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ID: Dr. Jack Frakes
Base: Secret Valley Workshop
Recipient: BMF Board of Directors
Date of Send: 20/December/829 A.S.
ENCRYPTION:
SIGNAL STRENGTH:

For BMF Board of Directors

Weeks at the time it was up to me to do an inspection tour at the bases administered by BMF. This mission was delegated to me by the acting Director Barba Negra, who sent a statement originating from the offices of the Isle of Skye.

By the time I received the announcement, I had just delivered the service worksheets to start in the next six months to the Secret Valley Lab on repair issues, new weapons projects, as well as things that cannot be mentioned here due to being highly secret.

Reading the missive and understanding to be part of a great ostentatious responsibility in a defined purpose of maintenance and prevention in case any event happens we are prevented.

I went to Secret Valey Satellite and found everything to be operating according to all the security encrypted to it formatted. Everything is safe and conducive to continue providing excellent service to the Government of Bretonia on behalf of Bretonia Mining and Fabrication (BMF).

I prepared my belongings that always accompany me on my travels and passed the command to the Chief Engineer Carl Furlain, who for now will stay some time without going to the Omicrons, where he has affiliation with a defense team and the determination of the law in the deep systems.

I prepared my belongings that always accompany me on my travels and passed the command to the Chief Engineer Carl Furlain, who for now will stay some time without going to the Omicrons, where he has affiliation with a defense team and the determination of the law in the deep systems.

After the transition, I took with me an experienced Pilot in Gunboat and a few more servers that with me were on other interstellar trips. We start the engines and as the floodgates of the Secret Valley Workshop hangar opened, we launched into space flying a Ceres Civilian Gunship towards the first base to be inspected, Fortitudine.

And here we go!

ID: Dr. Jack Frakes
Base: Secret Valley Workshop
Recipient: BMF Board of Directors
Date of Send: 23/December/829 A.S.
ENCRYPTION:
SIGNAL STRENGTH:

For BMF Board of Directors

Well, we finally arrived in Fortitudine, the strategic base of indoor and outdoor trade of high value-added products.

As can be seen in the photo above, it is a well-maintained and well-located base for access to every trader with legal documents with Bretonia and BMM/BMF.

I checked its integrity and found everything within the operating parameters at 100%.

Therefore, I leave my signature of approval in the inspection dossier.

When I start the next navigation chart for the Câmbridge System, I intend to stop by the Isle of Skye and meet with Blackbeard to work out some details.
I've already requested an audence from him.

And here we go!