Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: »TO: Doc Holliday / MFE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Revenant
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: EwGCpBm.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

John...

I wished to inquire, does MFE possess chemistry labs?

If so, there is a drug I wish for you to amplify by at least three times. I need you to something that is structured similar to type of red wine; port tawney, and is at least 3 to 4 times stronger, and that of which it needs to contain some form of minor stimulant. It's a dangerous mix, I know.

Would that be possible?

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

[Image: MFE-top-logo-noloop.gif]

* incoming transmission *

Comm ID ..... Jill Xi, PharmD
Location ....... Med Force General Academy, Omicron Theta
To ...................... Revenant, Undisclosed recipient
CC ..................... Doc Holliday
Subject .......... Re: Your message

Good day,

Jill here,

As I'm a pharmacist by training you have me intrigued. Please send us the scientific pharmaceutical details of your inquiry as we can get to work on that which you are in need of.

Now I'm soon off on a short holiday break here, yet if you respond withing 24hrs I will ensure to expedite your request. I have shared your inquiry with Doc himself which I've known you have addressed in person as well. MFE can manage your request yet, in my absence, I will leave this to the Doc. He knows where to reach me regarding pharmaceutical questions and as to answer to your needs. Should we respond to this request.

Kind regards,

[Image: Jill-Signed.png]

Jill Xi, PharmD,
Director, Med Force General Academy, Omicron Theta
Med Force Enterprises

Med Force Enterprises welcomes your help!
Send your donation to [MFE]Donations and join the cause to build hope where little may exist.

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: Revenant
CC: Jill Xi

Good Evening, Revenant,

It is good to hear from you. We have a few labs that would suit this need and Dr. Xi is quite good at what she does and by the sounds is willing to help you out. A lot of my staff is on holiday break so I must ask, how soon do you need this done? They have earned some down time so if it can wait a few days, that would be great. If this is an emergency, I do have staff that can handle it.
Let us know.

-Doc
...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Revenant
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: EwGCpBm.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

The level of urgency? Mmm... Within the next following 1-2 days would be optimal, but if you're busy, I won't push it.

Here's some of the chemical data. Though the studies between dulling one's neural efficiency and how it interacts with certain psychic energy. But, a major key in it is something to do with the composition of Port Tawney.

::ENCRYPTED DATA

Consider this as a ... half-urgent request...

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream