Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Agent Hydra & Vierlande Prison Administration [URGENT]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: e0GkU6y.png]

>> INCOMING TRANSMISSION

-[RECIPIENT: Agent Hydra and Vierland Head Overseer
-[SENDER: Direktor James Hollywood, The Unioners
-[SOURCE: Pacifica Base, Bering

----- <Internal affairs> -----
[Image: NSPwUCj.png]
[ LOG ]
[ IMG ]

The Direktor started to talk, visibly troubled.

"Gutten tag,
I won't beat around the bush as the current situation is too concerning to waste time. Rumors have it that a group of pro-government Unioner traitors plan to abandon our cause and run into the hands of the Rheinland military. However, before they were able to prepare a proper escape our men managed to intercept the group's leader, Maximilian Simon, and delivered him to Pacifica. Unfortunately, Herr Maximilian passed during interrogation. However, the identities of most of his men remain a secret. Nevertheless, we do know that a Military rescue mission will dispatch to Vierlande and try to 'rescue' the traitors, so we must act accordingly.

Overseer,
double the security in the base's hangars and provide an extra patrol in the vicinity. I will personally send an Arbeiter-fighter fleet from Pacifica before the evening. No one is allowed to scout the surroundings of the station and all suspicious individuals and activities must be reported immediately.

Agent Hydra,
An interception crew, a few fighters, and bombers should do the trick. I want the traitors captured alive so that they can be made an example of. Intercept their rescue convoy and eliminate their ships. I also wish the Military officers, who organized this coup, to be held accountable and suffer as many losses as we can inflict on them. Try capturing their superior if possible. He may possess some helpful information.

Best of luck to both of you. Don't let these defectors run away. Such behavior will not be tolerated and they will be put down like the dogs they are.
Long live the Union."

The speaker leans in at the camera as the stream ends.

TRANSMISSION COMPLETE <<
- - -

Incoming Transmission...

[Image: pocXtU0.gif]

loading data...

...data recieved...

opening file...

To: Direktor James Hollywood
Encryption: Geisterhaft

Direktor,

Your decission, but I personally would unleash a full battlegroup and anahilate every ship on the spot, instead of a small force that could be overwhelmed. Anyways, their suvival can't be guaranteed and the next time please let GEIST handle interrogations. The Ships are on permanent standby and will be launched as soon as radar picks a contact.

But I have to warn you. This could attract other things in the area, we have to prepare for anything possible.

Signed,
Hydra

Transmission Ended…