Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Barba Negra / From: Dr. Jake Frakes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ID: Dr. Jack Frakes
Base: Base Fortitudine
Recipient: Barba Negra / BMF Board of Directors
Date of Send: 23/December/829 A.S.
ENCRYPTION:
SIGNAL STRENGTH:

Greetings, dear friend Barba Negra;

Greetings, dear friend.

I received your announcement with the mission of verifying the situation of the Base GĂȘneva Shipping Platform in Omega 3, located in front of Freeport 1, which motivated me to put more this service to be carried out in my agenda, which was already listed in a sequence of what you had already commissioned me.

It turns out that while I was still inspecting Fortitudine, Carl Furlain, my Chief Engineer at the Secret Valley Workshop, now acting Director, while I'm on this inspection mission, informed me that Secret Valey Satellite captured a rhetorical message from the OSI Administrators informing the normality of the Genia Shipping Platform as having returned to safety normality, leaving only one caveat for us to check the food issue.
I will do this when I get there, and if so, I will create a suitable menu for the staff cafeteria and also for the visitors' cafeteria.

I'll have a stop over the Isle of Skye on the way, at which time I hope to see you and settle some information I need to continue my mission, which we can schedule for two days from now, if you'll agree to see me.

Best regards ...