Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Orbital Spa & Cruise - Yacht
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
[Image: BYcETgA.gif]
Establishing Video Uplink
[Image: Z3DIt0Y.png]
Labore et Scientia

TO: Caitlyn Cross, Director and Chairwoman of OS&C
AFFILIATION: Noble Families of Bretonia, House of Lords
SUBJECT: Yacht request

Director Cross,
I am contacting you about a possible purchase. Your ship builders have exceeding all expectations when it comes to building luxury ships. I've been eying your yachts for a long time and I find one specific model to be fitting for my taste - the "Regent" class to be exact.
I would like to ask if you have one of these yachts built and waiting to receive a new owner. If the answer is positive then I would like to book one and send a subordinate of mine to complete the purchase as soon as possible at planet Curacao, Cortez.

[Image: LAyka4y.png]

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

[Image: Caitlin_Cross.jpg]

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

ID: Caitlyn Cross
To: Baron Firmus Piett
Encryption: OS&C Alpha One
Subject: Re: Yacht Request

Good Day Baron Piett

It is a Pleasure to Hear from you, I am Caitly Cross, Chairwoman of Orbital Spa and Cruise. We are always Happy to Work with the Bretonian Nobility and help them to Satisfy their Exclusive Tastes. As for the Regent Class of Ship, I can tell you that we have some Standard Equipped ones in Port that await their Final Space Trials and are for sale afterward. While Those ships themselves are Luxurious Marvels of Technology, After all, they are ships off the shelf. But there would be also another option if you would like to have something Truly Unquie. You see we don't Build those Ships ourselves, We Partner with the fine folks at DSE for the Building of the Ship's Hulls, Engines, and everything else that Involves Technology that is Related to Space Flights.

We Receive the Ships Bare on the Inside and then we do the interior work ourselves. Of Course, we at Orbital are Experts in Luxury Interiors. And currently, we have a Ship on the Mooring Dock that didn't Receive its Interior Work yet. So what we can offer you is to Customize the Interior of this Specific ship to your Likings. A Custom Interior will make you Stand out from the Standard Ships of the Shelf that otherwise Sail the Stars. But of course, such a Custom Interior Job will cost you a bit more than the Standard Regent Class, and it will take a Bit Longer too. But I can Guaranty you that you will receive the Highest Quality of Work and Material from some of the Best Artists and Interior Designers that Sirius has to Offer. The Work on the Ship would be Completed within 1 Month after we Received your Ideas and Wishes for the Interior. Please tell us which of the Two Options you would Like to choose for your Personal Regent Class.

Safe Skys, and Merry Christmas,
Caitlyn Cross
Captain Red Velvet Club
Director and Chairwoman of OS&C

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: PojtqNs.png]

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
[Image: BYcETgA.gif]
Establishing Video Uplink
[Image: Z3DIt0Y.png]
Labore et Scientia

TO: Caitlyn Cross, Director and Chairwoman of OS&C
AFFILIATION: Noble Families of Bretonia, House of Lords
SUBJECT: Yacht request- option #1

Director Cross,
I am grateful to receive your response so early this day. I would have expected nothing less from Orbital Spa and Cruise - especially when it comes to distribution of luxury services. Selling such ships is quite an efficient way to present yourself as number one in the ranking of the best company for this type of service. Now I will move to the subject of our discussion. Perhaps my answer would surprise you but I would choose option #1 - the standard equipped ones in port that await their final space trials. Allow me to explain myself. My property on planet New London, Jarrow Island includes a facility named Surgical Reconstruction Centre, or in short the SRC. I will spare you the details of its work but will mention only that there I have all the means and necessary elements to customize the ship to serve my needs in a very short time. With respect towards your great efforts and work proposed in option #2, I would stop at option #1. Should you confirm the trade deal as concluded, a subordinate of mine will travel today to planet Curacao to complete the purchase. The name of the ship would be {{NF}}-Ascendant

Please accept this humble donation as a mere token of my gratitude.

[Image: LAyka4y.png]

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

[Image: Caitlin_Cross.jpg]

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

ID: Caitlyn Cross
To: Baron Firmus Piett
Encryption: OS&C Alpha One
Subject: Re: Yacht Request

Good Day Baron Piett

We thank you for your Quick Reply. We Will Prepare the Ship and the Necessary Paperwork for your Representative to fill out so that the newly Named Ship can be Handed over to your service. I have already ordered to Mount the Name of the Ship in Golden Letters on its Bow and Stern. The Standard ship of the First Option will come with the Basic Interior Package that Includes some Luxury Cabins for you and your Guests, a Dedicated Spa Area with big Windows that lets you watch the Stars, and of course a nice Bar that comes already Stocked with some of the Finest Wines, Whisky, etc.

We look forward to Greet your Representative on Curacao and hope that this ship will bring you Joy for many Years. We also thank you for your Donation and have already Diverted the Funds to Orbitals Charity Organisation. I am sure the Fine Folks there will find some Good Ways to spend the Money to help some of those that are Less Priviledged than we are. I also have to say that what i could Find about your Property is quite Impressive. I myself own a Former Resort on Curacao and Live there with my Wife and those that i consider my Family. For now i will enjoy the Rest of the Holidays with my Family and wish you the same.

Safe Skys, and Merry Christmas,
Caitlyn Cross
Captain Red Velvet Club
Director and Chairwoman of OS&C

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: PojtqNs.png]