Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Technocracy of Auxo | From: BHG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2aYaEOq.png.png]

»»» Encryption: HIGH
»»» Location: Planet Hamburg, Hamburg
»»» Sender ID: Chandler "Sundown" Marshall, BHG
»»» Recipient ID: Technocracy of Auxo
»»» Subject: Business Talks

Hail,

I am here to formally sign the agreement discussed in orbit of Planet Hamburg, once it is drafted.

Now, to get to the points talked about, broadly, they are:
  • The Technocracy shall formulate a contracts board for the Bounty Hunters Guild to utilize against targets of interest;
  • The Technocracy will provide information on any smuggling activity done by unlawful elements in and around House Liberty;
  • The BHG shall ignore Technocrat elements within the Republic of Liberty, with the exception of active engagements to prevent jeopardizing the Guild's relation with Liberty;
  • The BHG engages to dispatch patrols into areas of interest such as Hudson, Kepler and Colorado for purposes of hunting targets deemed of significant interest to the Technocracy.

I trust that these are all. If there is more to discuss, we are open to proposals, so long as they do not lead to us coming into conflict with lawful authorities. Do confirm that this is all.

I will be enthusiastically awaiting a response. We stand ready to follow up on our promises.

[Image: 1st6jsM.png]

Signed, Chandler "Sundown" Marshall, Guildmaster

[Image: mnGWY6l.png]