Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Systems for factions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
plus, we dont want to mess with the cutscene at the start.
What cutscene...? You mean it's the one, where freeport 7 got blasted to pieces?!

(starting to get tired of this)

Ther is no need to interfere with the cutscene, it doesn't show the WHOLE system. Our things could be in a nice, quiet corner, where neither we or any of our assets wouldn't disturb the how delicate balance and taste of the game. Besides, why make the system accessable in the first place , if th hasn't got ANY other purpose, than the intro?
Lost is unclaimable.

What are BSG relationships with Zoners, Outcasts, Red Hessians, Order, and Corsairs? Post plz, I'll try to choose a system position for you...
Zoners: Zoners where the first faction that BSG encounterd in the sirus system, so i would say friendly
Outcast: The outcast should be good with us, since we kill corsairs ALOT.
Red hessians: to be honest, we dont have annything with them.
The order : Neutral, we help them kill nomads alot.
Corsairs : We kill them.

That what you ment igiss?
Yeah, the corsairs hate us a lot, we've been killing them since a long time. In fact, I once had a good enough rep with the outcasts due to this, that I flew on resupply missions to Ruiz base, once bought 30 kraken guns for the armory.

The red Hessians like us a bit due to te same reasons, we kill a lot of corsairs and never been worse than neutral with the reds.

The order might be a bit sore at us, since we kill their allies - the corsairs. However, this alliance doesn't seem very permanent or especially honest. And since we love nomad hunts, the order has no reason to shoot at us.

Zoners... They like us, because we let them build our ships (all sold on zoner bases), we like them, because they were the first people we met in Sirius. However going zoner would be a bit unpractical. I know from BK, that getting a clan a zoner tag requires an admin intervention. We want to avoid that, limit admin involvement wherever possible and besides, we're recruiting, so each new member would have to get his rep re-done by an admin.

Erm, the AW run zoner tags/ID's, and I have a few zoner tagged ships. Its quite possible without admin intervention, just need to put some work in.
We know, but it was a real pain back on BK to get about 20 members a zoner tagg,realy, it aint fun.
Yeah... lol, I remember trying to get the tag normally, worked a lot, without result ^^
**(Bit of a..) SPOILER**

All it takes is a run to Tau-37 and about 5 minutes of work per character. As Koolmo said, just takes a bit of work, and if you can't do that easy work of double bribing, than your just lazy.
Aye, a double bribe is much easier than having to kill your way to a tag.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9