Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Police Inc. CC: Liberty Government.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Encrypted Connection Established
Sender: Officer Matthew Hawkins, LPI.
Subject: Illegal alien materials in possession of AWES.

Good evening.
Today, at around 01:44:00 SMT i encountered near the vicinity of Fort Bush a Bustard-class Carrier vessel displaying the Interspace Commerce callsing "AWES-Trustee" carrying alien materials, heading towards their headquarters, Salt Lake Station, and docking before i could intervene and question the captain of that vessel. After waiting patiently for a few minutes for someone to come out, i decided to simply not delay myself and proceed with my scheduled patrol.

I also consider relevant to send a carbon copy of this transmission to the Liberty Government considering that the illegal goods involved nomad materials, and to my judgement that's a matter of National Security.

In service to the Republic; Hawkings out.

Liberty Police Incorporated
Incoming Transmission

-
- Sender: Chief of Police Ken Luxor
- Recipient: Officer Matthew Hawkins
- Subject: AWES Illegal Cargo
- Encryption: Unbreakable

Good evening Officer,

I would like to first commend you on your great work finding this contraband! We need more vigilant eyes like yours on our lanes. Keep up the outstanding work. I will contact AWES and see what's going on with their pilot and this cargo.

In Service To The Republic.

[Image: XjOoqWc.png]

Chief of Police Ken Luxor
Liberty Police Incorporated

- Attached Files