Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Revenant || From: Admete
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Signal Incomming...
Testing Signal Strength...
Signal Ų̷͓̲̰̺̻̀̈͛n̵̻̯͕̮͕͓̗̱̩̭̋k̴̠̙̼̤͚̮̽̄̊̎̎̋̍̀ͅͅn̵̝̟̙̮̣̝̩̰̺̦̿͆̍̂ȍ̶͔̺̣w̴͎̗̝̗̦͎̣͐̂͂̾̀͗̓͘͜͝n̶̛͇̳̲̼̯̯͐͌̒̈̐̇̚...

[Image: art-devushka-temno-plasch-kapyushon.jpg]

[Image: pjyR4zo.png]
Source: Ų̷͓̲̰̺̻̀̈͛n̵̻̯͕̮͕͓̗̱̩̭̋k̴̠̙̼̤͚̮̽̄̊̎̎̋̍̀ͅͅn̵̝̟̙̮̣̝̩̰̺̦̿͆̍̂ȍ̶͔̺̣w̴͎̗̝̗̦͎̣͐̂͂̾̀͗̓͘͜͝n̶̛͇̳̲̼̯̯͐͌̒̈̐̇̚
Location: R̵͎̮̮̱͙̦̆̍͛͐̄̆̚̕͜ͅĕ̵͓̙̳͙̀̃̕͠ͅd̴̢̯͙̹̗̞̙̎͋̉̌̓́̊̔̓̿a̴̧̬̹͔̩̤͊͐̂͛̌̓̀́̇͝c̷̯̯̹̣̙̪͕̘̃̀̽̇̑̈́͒̈́͝ẗ̵̜̘̙́̋͊̈̿̌͘͜e̸͍̥͛̂̒́͒̐̋̑̕d̸̖̮̖̪̆̐̈́̆
Name: Admete
Recipient: The Auxo Called Revenant
Subject: We need your Help

Hello Revenant

My Name is Admete

You had already Contact with my Other Half, as she saved your Life. You have also Contacted us a Cupple days ago about a possible Danger that is Called Caliban. If I Remember Right then you offered us some sort of Technology that can Protect us from Scanns? I want to know more about that Technology as it seems that a Mistake by one of our Family Members might Force my Sister and me to be Scanned in the not so Distant Future. My Sister wouldn't mention this but I have none of those Restraints, we Safed your Life, and now it's your turn to save ours. I need to know anything about that technology and the way it works. I don't want to be like a Prey that waits for the Hunters, I want to be the Predator that hunts the Hunters herself. Please contact me as soon as you can as I fear that time is running out for my sister, and that we have to consider all our options as fast as possible.

Signal Fading out...
Losing Signal Strength...
Signal l̵̫̫̬̖͇͓̦͇̞͐̾̿̑̈́̅̉̌͘ó̶͇̜̰̲̭̮̓̾͐̏s̸̡͈̳̟̫̈̈́͒̂̎̏t̵̬͓̿̿͂̽̄̀͌̓̇͠...

...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Revenant
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: EwGCpBm.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Indebted to you? Oh? Is that so?

You see... Respect is a very valuable thing to have, and it would have served you well to treat me as an equal, but now we will do this. If you are so insistant on playing this game, then very well. Know this. I owe you nothing. You did your job as MFE, and they already received their reward.

Now. For each actions, there are consequences. Something to gain. Something to lose. And your previous action - has likely - been your undoing. Perhaps I could give you a sample of the material you desire, but the consequences of that could entail it being discovered, and being countered, rendering it null and ineffective.

But fret not. I do have more answers. But you will have to offer me something in return for my assistance. You give me something valuable to warrant yourself worthy of being given knowledge, or... Hm. How badly do you want my help, I wonder.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream
Signal Incomming...
Signal Ų̷͓̲̰̺̻̀̈͛n̵̻̯͕̮͕͓̗̱̩̭̋k̴̠̙̼̤͚̮̽̄̊̎̎̋̍̀ͅͅn̵̝̟̙̮̣̝̩̰̺̦̿͆̍̂ȍ̶͔̺̣w̴͎̗̝̗̦͎̣͐̂͂̾̀͗̓͘͜͝n̶̛͇̳̲̼̯̯͐͌̒̈̐̇̚...

Source: Ų̷͓̲̰̺̻̀̈͛n̵̻̯͕̮͕͓̗̱̩̭̋k̴̠̙̼̤͚̮̽̄̊̎̎̋̍̀ͅͅn̵̝̟̙̮̣̝̩̰̺̦̿͆̍̂ȍ̶͔̺̣w̴͎̗̝̗̦͎̣͐̂͂̾̀͗̓͘͜͝n̶̛͇̳̲̼̯̯͐͌̒̈̐̇̚
Location: R̵͎̮̮̱͙̦̆̍͛͐̄̆̚̕͜ͅĕ̵͓̙̳͙̀̃̕͠ͅd̴̢̯͙̹̗̞̙̎͋̉̌̓́̊̔̓̿a̴̧̬̹͔̩̤͊͐̂͛̌̓̀́̇͝c̷̯̯̹̣̙̪͕̘̃̀̽̇̑̈́͒̈́͝ẗ̵̜̘̙́̋͊̈̿̌͘͜e̸͍̥͛̂̒́͒̐̋̑̕d̸̖̮̖̪̆̐̈́̆
Name: Admete

Hello Revenant

My Name is Admete

Well then if you want to be my equal I should make things clear. The one that safe your Life was my Host, I am the Light that Lives inside of her. I would have let you die, but the Host is too Kind Hearted and would have suffered from letting you Die without Helping you. We are as the Darklings call it, a Ying and Yang. While she is the Kind and Compassioned part, I am the Practical and if necessary Hard Part of the Equation.

As for our Undoing, I can tell you that it wasn't our Mistake that has to lead to this it was another Agent of the Light that was Discovered and tried to save himself with some Careless Words that brought the Hunter onto our Track. And only a Kind Human Friend within MFE warned us of how close the Hunter was already on our Tracks.

I can tell you that the Events as they will Probably Unfold can lead to a Deep Scan by the Order or the Core. This Hunter is Realy Resurcefull and Semse to have a lot of Friends that hate the Light. We have Multiple Plans for our Survival right now, but as your People are known to be some of the Smartest friends of the Light I wondered if you might have something that could help us.

But if you don't help us because the Host was Saving your life then I have to wonder what else do you want. Knowledge? Credits? State your Price, and if your Technology is able to save us and keep our Cover intact then I promise you your Reward will be big.

But don't think that you are our Ownly Option, you are just the most Convenient Option.

Signal Fading out...

...TRANSLATING DATA...

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Pfffeheneheheheheheh.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream
Signal Incomming...

Name: Sonja
Encryption: Verry Strong

The Body Language of the Woman Changed and their Voice became Softer and friendlier as she talked to Revenant. The Voice was now More Familiar to those of the Doctor that Safed Revenant's Life a while ago.

Hello Revenant

My Name is.....Sonja

I have taken over this Talk from Admete as I have noticed that she is Pretty Rude and Arrogant with you, even when it's us that seek your Help. I have to Apologize to my other half as she isn't really Used to Human Interactions. I really hope that you are still Willing to Help us as we Realy Need your Help and the Help of Auxo.

The thing is that we are in Realy Deep Trouble and I am in a Panic. The other Agent was Forced to do a Scann by Caliban and got Exposed as a Wild. He Tried to Avoid that and Mentioned my name as a Close friend to him. This Brought the Hunters onto our Track and I can feel how they come Closer to us every day. The Hunter Called Caliban talked with a Realy Close friend and Mentor of mine and John Warned me about his Intentions for me.

I think Admete already told you some of the things that loom over us. Should you not be able to help us then I fear the only option I have Left would be to Fake my own Death and Get a New identity and probably some Plastic Surgery. But I would Realy Love to Avoid this Fate. I have a Good Life at MFE and I have many Patients that Count on my Care and Help. That might sound weird of Stupid for someone like me to say, but I really care for the Humans under my care.

So Please Revenant if there is a chance that you might be able to help me then tell me what I have to do for you to see me as Worthy of your help.

Signal Fading out...

...TRANSLATING DATA...

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

It is quite a most peculiar thing for your host, to say that I do not matter, when I have provided much information and materials. And not to mention, my involvement in helping you pass your trial.

Or perhaps I should stop acting as an intermediary between Gammu and your kind, hm? It does not matter what you think, if you host gives me a vague threat of death, and you still want me to help? Hysterical. Recall what I said about respect.

Now... Sure, of course, you could fake your death, but you would be posed with another problem of bio-metric matches. You have a solution that is far-far more simpler than this parade of overcomplication.

I'll tell you, if you prove yourself worthy to me - either through material good or knowledge, since you have completely disrespected me and my time.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream
Signal Incomming...

The Body Language of the Woman Changed and their Voice became Scared and Showed her Fear as she talked to Revenant.

Hello Revenant

You seem to have understood something Wrong. I Sonja am the Host and Admete is the Light within me. And I am sorry that she Acted that way towards you. But I also have to inform you that Time is Running out for me.

The Hunter Called Caliban puts more and more pressure on those that Protect me as we Speak and sadly we cant Wait for much Longer. I simply can't put those that Protect me at Risk of retribution by Caliban and his Fanatics. I am Willing to make up for the Problems that my Light Caused and to set things right between us. But I am afraid that we would need to Safe my Life first before I can repay you. But I promise you to give you whatever you want as long as it's within my Powers afterward.

You see the Situation is so Dire that I have already begun to take the First steps to Fake my Death and Deal with things like Biometrics and other problems altogether. So Please Revenant if you can help me to Pass a Scann then do it now. I am sure the Other Agents of the Light would also be Highly Interested to Protect them and make it harder for the Hunters to Harm us.

As for your Role as a Diplomat between the Light and the Gammu, I have to ask you again to Forgive the Rude Behaviour of my Light. We are both in a State of Panic that Clouds our Minds at the Moment.

I hope you will help us Revenant and I am Deeply Sorry for my Light.

Signal Fading out...

...TRANSLATING DATA...

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

I do not care who you are, or were, Admete is in control.

If you truly wish for my immediate help, so be it.

To receive my help, you will need to form an accord. An I-O-U as it were. To bring me whatever it is I wish to request.

Do you agree?

Or is my convenience too "inconvenient" now - as you will inevitably land yourself in trouble again in the future from your kins stunted view, blinded by arrogance, dying from sheer incompetence?

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream
Signal Incomming...

The Body Language of the Woman Changed and their Voice became Scared and Showed her Fear as she talked to Revenant.

Hello Revenant

I see that she haves Realy Enraged you. And while I would otherwise never give someone a Blank Chek I am Willing to do it this time Because of my Dire Situation. Should your Technology Safe me from Discovery during a Scann then I will bring you whatever you want. But I won't buy the Cat in the Box So I want you to Proof to me that this Technology Realy Works before letting the Order or Core or whoever Caliban wants will Sann me. If you Prove that to me and Technology Works then I will do what is in my Power to Repay you for the things you do for me.

Now that this is out of the way please and things are Clear, Please tell me what you can do to prevent them from Detecting Admete within my body when they do a Deep Scan. I will even apologize some more for the Mistakes of my Light if I have to. But time is Running Out Revenant and the Hunters are Closing in on me and my Friends at MFE. So Please Help me.

Signal Fading out...

...TRANSLATING DATA...

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

I will need to hear Admete's word.

Do you agree?

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream
Pages: 1 2