Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Phone Call to: Cape Soya Station [Hogosha/FA] CC: Corsair Chief Engineers [TBH]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
|X| - |X| - |X| - |X| Sair Phone RINGING - Pauses - RINGING again |X| - |X| - |X| - |X|

[Image: RZ2qQJo.jpg]

Carrier ID: Pita "La Aspiradora" Ladron | Carrier: Open Corsair frequency | Description: Мuy buen Raba!

El Raba Purchase and Patches

*Music fills the small room where Pita is currently being present like a large stone in the middle of a bare field. In front of her - small table. On the table - one of the many Ladron mass produced corsair selfie big phones. She is talking to the device as if expecting it to talk back at her - she is in middle of a conversation...with herself*

Buenas noches, hogosha loco chicas and to you as well campo chicas! Same goes to others not chicas at all - mucho great wishes to all of you from Crete aaaaand me! Well, we haven't met so far...to be honest I haven't met with many people so far, if we don't count those I already met, which are actually quite few. *waves with her macheta hand disrupting the signal feed for a second* Anyway! So, I mucho amor your company and with no doubt we could talk whole day about random topics but I am sure you value your time as much as I value mine - especially when I am in a middle of a dinner ritual - in short I am running out of time and would have to cut this call very soon!

*clapped both hands creating a sound wave with the power and ability to deafen anyone* Now, about my call - Yesterday I was in the middle of my Correo super training exercise while suddenly I ran it to a biological accidental need to...visit a very specific place. Long story short, I was in a hurry and had to exit my Correo the easy way - through half the ship. Well as you might have guessed the ship is no longer operational the way it was supposed to be. Also it's cargo hold was too thin for my presence. So, I decided after careful examined the heavy book containing our many and yet not so many at all ships available to us - that there is only one worthy vessel to maintain my qualities at least for the time being - the mucho mighty RABA ...wait not this one, this is a very very old model...*flips through the pages of the book quickly moving from first to fifth* aye that one - so, let's do it again - "the mucho mighty RABA!!!!" Yea that's better indeed!

I am polite so I am informing you of my ongoing arrival to Soya (the station) located in To-To-Toriiii for immediate purchase of this old design you proved to have evolved in to a modest and yet a vessel with a hidden mucho potential! See you there soon on the fiesta opening - drinks are on you - food is on me. Speaking of food I will deliver some special Gaian green cookies which were tested yesterday by several members of our organisation. They are alive and well, if we don't count the strange visions...anyway, so do not be afraid to eat them! Now I have to go!

*Еxtremely quickly pressed the button on the phone, thus breaking it. Button thinks: "Within this close range and the speed of her hand moving around, I was not able to dodge this Mucho Ladronish Razor at all...logging off for 1 hour pvp death*

[Image: UgCtS0w.gif]

|X| - |X| - |X| - |X| PHONE SMASHED but still in ONE PIECE |X| - |X| - |X| - |X|
[Image: engi2.png?width=1888&height=1342]

To: Ladrona
Topic: Que?

Buenas noches or Diaz,

*Pedro look really tired and somewhat confused*

Que? Why the heck you woke me up for? I was trying to sleep!! Raba? RABA??!!??? *obviously have no idea what you talking about* . Sound like Capibara or some sort of food! Do i look like some sort of chief to you? Skin it and cook it!!

*laugher in the background and someone whisper something to Cruz*

Si! I was joking!! i know it's a ship! Do you think i'm that's stupido?

*keep on arguing with the other engineers and forget about you*

============== CONNECTION LOST ==============