Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Core
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: IrrvOry.jpg]

Greetings,

My name is Dr. John Williams owner of Delta Research Station a Zoner base in Omicron Delta.

We are currently expanding our operations in Delta and we are building a second base near the mining field called Freeport 2 for our mining operations.

Anyway, we just got a message from our crew that a nomad fleet may attack our construction site after few hours so we want to ask for your help to secure the area if the nomad attacked us.

We can make some rewards to cover any costs during your patrols in Delta for the next few days.

Please let me know if you can help us.

Regards.
Dr. John Williams

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: MISC, The Core
»Location: Nauru, Omicron Delta
»Subject: RE: "Freeport 2"
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Dr. John Williams,

Your installation has not been registered properly nor protection been paid hereby your request of assistance is denied. Next time you consider yourself bold to build a station in our domain, contact us first to arrange the safe, secure and mutually beneficial process.

Gloria aeterna!

- Modular Installations Security Command, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]

Greetings Sir,

As far as I remember I contacted you two years ago before starting doing my researches here in Delta and I did not get any response from your side.

I only got a reply from Phoenix group and we made an agreement and I paid the fee to start my business here in Delta.

Regards.
Dr. John Williams

Dr. John Williams,

That's nice. We can see Delta Research Station, not Freeport 2. Your ownership over both does not imply the latter being appendix to the former, especially if they light seconds away from each other.

Gloria aeterna!

Greetings Sir,

I was not sure if I should contact you again or not but I am sure we can agree on terms.

I am open for any negotiations.

Regards.
Dr. John Williams

Dr. John Williams,

We are currently discussing the terms satisfying for us. You shall be informed once conclusion is set and we can engage in discussion to make mutually beneficial agreement.

Please let us know if you are interested in logistics assistance provided by the AP Manufacturing or only the paramilitary protection of your asset (or assets if we speaking of both the Research Station and the Freeport).

Greetings,

Of course we appreciate any logistic assistance as well, as you know construction process is not easy so we need both security and logistics assistance.

Regards.
Dr. John Williams