Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: POBs outside map?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just thinking that the rule of building a pob inside the navmap (not outside/below/above) could be a nice rulewise idea.
I mean, those bases are literally the most non-problematic ones. If people really want to take care of these super tedious to maintain bases, why not let them. Sooner or later they become too tedious anyway.
That might cramp the style of a few smugglers. Not that I would know anything about smuggling now would I?
That would require admins to move a lot of POBs, something I'm sure they're not very willing to do to enforce such rule should it become a thing, and specially considering those bases are not something most people cares about.
A person who wants to oorp siege bases for no apparent reason wants them to be easier to find?

[Image: U1FqP67.png]

Imagine my surprise.
(02-14-2023, 11:56 AM)Karst Wrote: [ -> ]A person who wants to oorp siege bases

Every siege has some RP, no?
Well your latest attempt literally had to be removed from the Siege dec thread because it was oorp, so you do appear to be a little biased in this matter.
There should certainly be a limit for PoB placements.
PoBs are part of the RP environment and beyond a certain distance, it certainly is no longer "My hidden smuggler hub" but rather "I want to avoid anyone to interact with me and my base" attitude.
Beyond 50k above/below and outside navmap should not be the case. Period.
50k is already far out of the way of everything tbh, I would be more radical and even say 30k but people tend to cry when they cannot fully avoid every interaction by hiding away.

This doesn't mean sieges just for sieging sake are beneficial either
(02-14-2023, 12:04 PM)Karst Wrote: [ -> ]Well your latest attempt literally had to be removed from the Siege dec thread because it was oorp, so you do appear to be a little biased in this matter.

That declaration wasn't Couden's, though, it was someone else in SCRA|.
Couden Wrote:
DonSam Wrote:May I ask Why would you attack a Zoner base in O-Delta?

PoBs are mistake

Is this your roleplay? lol I don't see any roleplay from your side. you destroyed my base for no reason.
Pages: 1 2