Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Rogues: [R]-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
.....Initiating hack...................

}---(Forced Transmission Detected)---{

....Hack Locked, forcing a locked transmission to The Liberty Rogues [R]-.......

>>>Comm ID: Vin Chenzo
>>>Signal Strength: Strong
>>>Signal Origin: Classified
>>>Subject: A Request

}--Playing Transmission--{
[Image: HGG8h0b.png]

Why hello there, Senors, Senorita's.

I have a request of your fine individuals in Liberty.

Can I first ask who it is I'm to address on matters of diplomacy?

Your time and support as always, is greatly appreciated.

All the best, Chenzo out.

He salutes, before ending the transmission

............................Hack Engaged, protocol 2.0, channel open.....

[Image: 1L0w5KR.png]

Transmission received

Recipient(s): NeuralNet Node 5.234E
Sender: Doppel

[Image: 16Is1i2.png]

Seeing as this particular message hasn't garnered much interest, I'll take the liberty of answering it. I'm Doppel, the Rogue representative you'll be conversing with. As far as formal introduction goes, I suppose you owe us one before we can even consider talking business.

I trust you understand.

- Doppel

Attachment(s):

None.

Transmission terminated

....Hack Locked, forcing a locked transmission to The Liberty Rogues [R]-.......

Why hello there Doppel, am I saying that right?

Is that your real name or a nick name? Please take no offence, I am merely curious.

I am reaching out to yourselves for a favour. I am Vin Chenzo, the last known Ghost of the 101st. Whilst I appreciate you may not know who the 101st is given recent affairs, I'll extend further by stating I'm a faithful servant of Malta, large supplier of the orange dream.

I trust this works for yourself?

Anything more, let me know.

On a side note, the Rogue accent has always been one of my favourite's. You aren't far away from others who sound completely different. An amusing and warming fact I always hold dear.

Transmission received

None taken.

Being gone for ten years, yet still claiming to be a large supplier of cardamine is a contradiction I'm not too keen on exploring. Let's entertain this hypothetical for the time being while you get to the point. What favour are we talking about?

Hopefully one that is better than your sense of humor.

- Doppel

Attachment(s):

None.

Transmission terminated

....Hack Locked, forcing a locked transmission to The Liberty Rogues [R]-Dopple .......

Senorita Dopple,

One knows not how far up the chain your command is within the Rogues,

I will take your approach as your sense of humour, to which I'm sure as we interact more will become more apparent.

I have indeed been away for a very, very long time. The exact figure of ten years mentioned, whilst this information is accurate, I do wonder how you are privy to it?

Rhetoricle.

My personal estate on Malta was left with a trusted family who have seen it grow over the years and to date, still provide a substantial portion of the Orange Dream Sirius wide with trusted connections like yourselves.

You are not the same rogues to which I used to know, or perhaps a newer recruit to the same order? Regardless, I am sure you uphold the same respects and distribute the orange dream accordingly.

In addition, I'm sure you can't be the same leader group of Rogues I used to know, otherwise a swift response would have met me without such a tone. I like to laugh, but I've never been considered funny.

None of this is important, if you are indeed a member of the Rogues, then my respect towards you as being a extremely valid allie to the Maltese nation is one of the reasons I am contacting you.

I intend to commence business with a corporation within your sector of space and I would be most appreciative if your units could cut them some slack, so to say. I mean to avoid taxing or attacking them.

I do not make requests without offering. I understand that taking away from your pool of security payee's may impact your cause negatively. As such, I wish to compensate yourselves with additional shipments of Cardimine of the highest quality for free, or credits.

I trust I have been clear, but I must ask that somebody from the top of your chain accompany you, or seek communication with me directly going forwards to ensure exactly the correct course of action going forwards.

Please do not take this as disrespect, I merely wish to ensure that the request gets to the correct people to ensure safe transit of my desires.

Even if you are not so high up within your group, I'd be open to converse with you more in time.

Transmission received

Did I hit the nail on the head? Wonderful, a decade it is. This only tells me that I should go with my intuition more often. Time to call a spade a spade.

You are but a skeleton left in a closet, questioning me about my rank. Delightful. Unfortunately for you, I happen to be someone that has been around for long enough not be too bothered by such empty assumptions. Perhaps you are missing the likes of "Lord" Moka, vanishing like the disingenuous creature he was. You don't have to sink all that far to find him.

Getting to the point doesn't seem to be your strong suit either. Numbers. Names. Something. What corporation? What business deal? I'm sure the hackers would be more than curious to hear about an Outcast trying to work with a Liberty corpo.

Details.

As for asking for somebody else, I answer comms out of curiosity or pity. I don't think you have to guess which one this is.

- Doppel

Attachment(s):

None.

Transmission terminated

....Hack Locked, forcing a locked transmission to The Liberty Rogues [R]-Dopple .......

Senorita Dopple,

Once more your attempt at humour fails you.

I've never met or known of a Liberty Rogue that has actually gone rogue?

The Irony.

Also a Rogue that does not know in which direction the questions come from and are answered, especially whilst being addressed so politely to begin with?

The hackers are more than aware of intensions.

Pity isn't keeping you alive, miss.

I'll be making a journey to Liberty soon to meet and see exactly what kind of operation is meant to be hauling the Orange Dream from the Rogues offering.

See you soon, Chenzo out.

............................Hack Engaged, protocol 1.0, channel locked......