Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: »TO: O'Breweries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Navarch Valentine
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: ojmBL3n.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Exemplary work.

[Image: image.png]

We can confirm that positive feedback regarding the quality of your products delivered, it seems that your Gin and Rum products were amongst the favoured of the batch. But, fine work, no less. I hope the Bretonians have long since stopped their harassment?

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream
[Image: transmissionINC.png]
[Image: OBREW180px.png]
[Image: avatarblue.png]

ENCRYPTION: Top Secret - Private Message
SENDER ID: CEO Synon Islay
ORIGIN: Orion Breweries HQ, Planet Curacao
SUBJECT: Inverness Humanitarian Aid
RECIPIENT: Navarch Valentine

Greetings again Navarch Valentine,

Thank you for the feedback, we are happy that the aid was received well. We do not sport any poor quality wares and confirmation of this is always good! We also confirm the payment for fuel and maintenance.

As for the Bretonians, there has been no further "altercations" towards us. We have met them in space on several occasions after with no issues. We also conduct business as usual in Bretonia and have good relations. Perhaps the comms in the aftermath was clear enough. I understand your faction and Bretonia have their.. "tensions". We don't feel refugees shall suffer in any case. I believe the neutral shipping destination of Freeport 14 also helped.

Perhaps it was a more diligent vessel that we met, who would assume anyone going into Inverness has dealings with the Technocracy. Even if true to some extent, it was humanitarian aid and we asked of nothing in return but fuel and repairs.

But I digress. Best of luck to those in need in Inverness. Perhaps we'll see you in space when conducting business on Freeport 14.

In good spirits,
Synon Islay
CEO Orion Breweries Co.

[Image: transmissionEND.png]
Pages: 1 2