Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: KSP After-Action Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Officer: Cpt. Kougi

Begin Report_

The pirate faction known as the "Hellfire Legion" has transgressed our laws. They were caught in Honshu attempting to pirate a ship identified as "El_Feo." When ordered to surrender, a fighter ID'd as "Vulture" did not comply and led me on a chase around Honshu, into New Tokyo, and back again. He evaded our scanners and teamed up with a cruiser ID'd as "Renegade" which was attacking a battleship patrol at the time. Myself and Cpt.Tahico engaged the HF, damaging the figher and almost destroying the cruiser before both withdrew.

A second cruiser, ID'd as "Mattador," joined his fellows late. By the time this one showed up, the fighter had been eliminated and the first cruiser was in flames. Both cruisers were engaged once more by Akita Boarder Station and the Renegade was eliminated with help from the "SNS-black.parade." It was at this time that the Mattador, in a move that will always confuse me, -docked- with Akita station. How he managed, I will never know. When the ship undocked, it immediatly flew away like a coward.

Once everything settled down, we paied the SNS vessel and received reports from our scouts that the HF were ammasing a fleet in Sigma 13. This fleet included three cruisers and there were indications of a battleship on the way. Both myself and Tachiko were forced to withdraw in the face of their sheild power. We would fight them redily enough, but while our Wyrms are agile, our weapons are not enough to punch their heavy shields to do them damage.

I refuse to fight the cowardly "Hellfire Legion" again. They showed no honor today, and will without doubt show none ever. I refuse to sully my hands and my honor with such filth.

I advise that the KNF is alerted to this attack, and be put on heightened alert. I also recommend that mercinary groups be contacted to help ensure our boarders and assist our police and navel forces.

End Report_
After the KSP disengaged, the HF showed up in Honsu with 3 cruisers and later a battleship. They then chased me around, calling me a mother**** and an idiot because i refused to engage. They then laughed at me because I refused to fight for them after they offered to pay me. Bounty Hunters are enemies of pirates, the sso especially. My character in RP hates all pirates with a passion, so naturally i would never fight for a pirate.

(i have a screenie of the last bit)
I am sorry for the actions of my officers....They were rash and did not follow my orders and openly disgraced the Legion and I ask them all now to give public apolgies to those involved in this incedent. OOC: I was there I told them to stop making the rude and crude comments they were making. They are going to apologize publicly for treating their fellow players with disrespect and I am sorry Kane that we as a whole clan have given you so much grief. And FYI for the SNS guy I would've run too you did the smart thing....

IC: Drake out....
mAtty,Dec 5 2006, 09:17 PM Wrote:After the KSP disengaged, the HF showed up in Honsu with 3 cruisers and later a battleship. They then chased me around, calling me a mother**** and an idiot because i refused to engage. They then laughed at me because I refused to fight for them after they offered to pay me. Bounty Hunters are enemies of pirates, the sso especially. My character in RP hates all pirates with a passion, so naturally i would never fight for a pirate.

(i have a screenie of the last bit)
[snapback]47284[/snapback]
I am sincerely sorry for the action of any HF in this fight. I am sad to say that i was the Renegade. We were completely dishonorable in the ways of our fighting an i am sure that the whole Hellfire Legion is sorry for this event. I, however, did not call you a mother****** or any other curse word. I am sorry if another officer was cursing. They will be punished. The other HF will be posting soon. I'm sorry. (SNS, i would've run too, against those odds)
BestFlyerHere,Dec 5 2006, 10:35 PM Wrote:I am sincerely sorry for the action of any HF in this fight. I am sad to say that i was the Renegade. We were completely dishonorable in the ways of our fighting an i am sure that the whole Hellfire Legion is sorry for this event. We, however, did not call you a mother****** or any other curse word. The other HF will be posting soon. I'm sorry. (SNS, i would've run too, against those odds)
[snapback]47288[/snapback]
Actually, the matador called me a mother***** 3 times in the private channels. I dont mind when someone calls me that for fun, but when tensions are high, I feel it is unneccessary.
on behalf of the HellFire Legion i would like to say that we are all sorry as we are all at fault. Also after we chased you the [HF]-HFB-Balistner ordered us all to disengage and said his complements to you for being able to take out two cruisers with your gunboat. the Matador is brainless (in real life) that is y he called u a mother****** and that is not right. he should be dealt with. i know that he has sent insults before as when he got kicked out of sso he called u, me and dboy d*c*su**ers and i was not happy. i am very sorry of what happened and i submit my apology to KSP and SSO. after we disengaged the SNS black parade, the balistner yelled at all of us and told me to say his and (renegade's) apologies. I also have apologies.

- Good fight and I would like to 1v1 u. i tried 2 do it but renegade and matador refused to disengage.
mista shoultz,Dec 5 2006, 10:39 PM Wrote:on behalf of the HellFire Legion i would like to say that we are all sorry as we are all at fault. Also after we chased you the [HF]-HFB-Balistner ordered us all to disengage and said his complements to you for being able to take out two cruisers with your gunboat. the Matador is brainless (in real life) that is y he called u a mother****** and that is not right. he should be dealt with. i know that he has sent insults before as when he got kicked out of sso he called u, me and dboy d*c*su**ers and i was not happy. i am very sorry of what happened and i submit my apology to KSP and SSO. after we disengaged the SNS black parade, the balistner yelled at all of us and told me to say his and (renegade's) apologies. I also have apologies.

- Good fight and I would like to 1v1 u. i tried 2 do it but renegade and matador refused to disengage.
[snapback]47291[/snapback]

THATS why he got kicked from the sso? lol its just like ryan to do that...

EDIT: O btw: np, i forget freelancer is a game sometimes too
i would like somebody to deal with matador as he has been swearing a few times
1. first offense he called the sso all idiots and when he was kicked he called me and jack (it was mentioned in the above post so i dont need 2 again)
2. now he has been caught by jack calling him a mother*****

i know he doesnt mean these things as he looks up to u and he has the greatest admiration for you. he shouldn't say these things

hmmm maybe one of these days we should show his mom lol she would freak out

Jack, i am very sorry for saying that i could beat on 1v1 and calling you coward for not doing 1v1 as i know you would and i would but renegade and matador refused. good fighting and u are a very good opponent (teammate)

umm no he called us that when u, me and dboy killed his destroyer

oh yeah thats rite u were pvping dboy so u were in different system. I took a scren shot of him calling me that but hten i deleted it as the fl folder was my screen saver and its not rite to have screen saver that says ************* lol.
Don't worry, Tank and I will be dealing with him. HF has been a bit absence of the AW's touch of punishment.. And Tank is planning to add a bit of his own punishment to HF now.

If you catch any HF, or even AW (though as far as I know, none of the AW swear and curse) swearing or making insults please PM it to me, or if HF to me AND Tanktarget.

Maybe now the thread can go back to what it is about..
Like Dab said, Supernova will be punished. Once again, I'm sorry.
Pages: 1 2