Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Fiorella A. de Marco
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Upper Omicron Communication Node
March 25th, 830 A.S.

[Image: mwhc8gL.png]

Sender: Sarita Ybañes.
Recipient: Fiorella A. de Marco.
Topic: Curiosities.

Buenos noches, señora de Marco.

My apologies for the delay in this response, I've had my time occupied by unexpected personal issues.

At present my contacts would be limited to our mutual business associates in the Xeno Alliance, and my former co-workers from Loyola's company—though as I understand it, most of them have been inactive for some time. The majority of them would not have much to offer besides straightforward front-line mercenary work, and although miss Loyola herself would be most gratifying to work with again, her whereabouts have been unknown for quite some time.

As regards the Zoner Freeports throughout the galaxy, I am surprised that they seem generally unwilling to tolerate your vessel, as in the past they were amenable to the presence of capital ships that followed their regulations mostly because of the large income they received from refueling transactions. In years past, I had established for the Loyola Group a similar arrangement with regards to private comm systems on Freeport 11 as we currently have at Ouray, playing up tensions with the Core—though as I understand it, many of the Dons have been working with them lately against the Order and the Corsairs.

However, while I am not primarily a diplomat by training, it seems I have something of a talent for working my way into foreigners' good graces. Whatever your operations require, I am certain I can find a way to access it, if not by contacting the producers directly then by striking some sort of deal with those who are better poised to acquire it for us. The compensation I'd expect for such would be dependent on the personal capital I have to invest for the acquisition, and any special circumstances can be discussed at a later date. In short, let me know what you have in mind and I'll get to work.

ATTACHMENTS:

<none>

Sarita Ybañes
Por el servicio de Malta y de Dios.

Transmission End
Trasmissione in arrivo...

[Image: Fiorella_A_de_Marco_Large_Effects_DAA520-min.png]

Sender ID: Fiorella Arianna de Marco
Recipient ID: Sarita Ybañes
Subject: First Steps

Signora Ybañes

Si, you are correct - it is a bit unfortunate with the Zoners at this moment. I have even offered them a substantial amount of credits for their services and as compensation for any potential issues - yet, their activities seem to be becoming more and more ideological than business. It does not matter, however, as I will further my agenda with or without them.

At the moment, I am planning to start my own business operation an it will require proper preparations. Since my own resources are not up to the level of the much larger cartels, my people will have to proceed cautiously and coordinate their activities flawlessly. To do this, I will need a robust and secure communications network across the Sector's freelancer freeports that will allow my agents to do just that.

In conjunction with other preparations, I also intend to introduce my own brand of Product, yet I will first need to sufficiently modify the facilities at my plantation to produce it. Unfortunately for my purposes, I will need the most sophisticated filtration systems in Sirius - Xenobiotic Filters - which, as you will probably find out for yourself, are somewhat more difficult to obtain for us Outcasts.

Are you capable of assisting me with these endeavors, Signora Ybañes?

Cordiali saluti,
Fiorella A. De Marco.

Interruzione della trasmissione.

Subject: Pennsylvania Situation

Signora Ybañes

I am reaching out to you to inquire about the progress of the Xenobiotic Filters for my new brand of Cardamine. However, if there have been no advancements in this area, it is of no concern as there are other matters on my mind.

I would like to take advantage of your relatively low profile in Liberty and extend an invitation for you to personally investigate the situation with the Zoners and the planet Erie. While I believe that we, as Outcasts, do not need to directly involve ourselves in this conflict, it is essential for us to be aware of the intentions and actions of all factions that may pose a threat, either directly or indirectly.

Although I am already engaged in activities within the region, my name carries a certain negative reputation in selected circles due to my involvement with the Xenos and my unwavering stance against the Nomads, their slaves, and their collaborators such as the Technocrats.

Would you be interested in participating as an observer in the affairs of Pennsylvania, Sarita?

Cordiali saluti,
Fiorella A. De Marco.

Subject: New Project, New Challenge

Signora Ybañes

If you find yourself unable to procure Xenobiotic filters for my purposes, do not fret. I have alternative channels through a reliable Junker smuggler who might be able to acquire them for me, so we can focus on more interesting matters at hand.

Currently, my focus lies in your technical proficiency. Your eagerness to establish communication nodes across stations has caught my attention. However, I wonder, how deep does your expertise truly delve?

I have an intriguing software and hardware endeavor involving Minified Spyglass Scanners obtained from the Lane Hackers. Does this pique your interest, Sarita?

Cordiali saluti,
Fiorella A. De Marco.

Pages: 1 2