Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Nebula Shipping Express | From: Rayne Dassan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

┝┅┅┅{INCOMING TRANSMISSION}┅┅┅┥

┝┅{Sender: Rayne Dassan
┝┅{Recipient: Shinzo 真三 Hashidate, Nebula Shipping Express
┝┅{Location: Unknown

┝┅{Message Type: Recording
┝┅{Subject: Business opportunity

Mr. Hashidate,

I hope this message finds you well.

Your organization and your services came highly recommended. Particularly when it comes to effective ship modifications and high-quality technology. I was also advised that discretion is a commodity that you provide readily for select clientele. I represent a freelancer consortium and I am reaching out to you with a business proposition. My line of work often takes me through uncharted space and away from normal trade routes. I find my current ship in need of some retrofits. Would you be able to accommodate and work on a HFX-F1A "Falchion" Border Worlds Fighter?

As a freelancer High Tech company that specializes in military applications and top of the line equipment, would you be able to provide me with a list of available products? I am looking for:
  • Top of the line stealth field generator, capable of providing extended cloak for my ship.
  • Increased efficiency for the engines allowing extended deep space reconnaissance.
  • Improved range scanners allowing me to locate and isolate any ship signatures beyond the standard parameters.
  • My transponder code needs a replacement. My current ship registry needs to be changed from ''Gehenna'' to ''Persephone''.

Let me know if the above requirements are something that you can meet, what's the price for the service, and where would you need the ship delivered to for the retrofit.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Captain Dassan.

┝┅┅┅{END OF TRANSMISSION}┅┅┅┥

[Image: Incoming-transmission-purple.png]
[Image: Shino.png]
[Image: ezgif-7-37a026b1e760.gif]

- ENCRYPTION »» ❄❄⚝❄❄

- SENDER »» Shinzo 真三 Hashidate
- RECIPIENT »» Rayne Dassan
- LOCATION »» Nebula Technologies ® Cambridge
- SUBJECT »» Business Oppurtunity

Greetings Mrs. Dassan,
Freelancers consortium representative,

It is a pleasure to know you Mrs. Dassan. I am glad to hear that you speak highly about our work reputation. We are always hoping to meet all our client's expectations. I would also want to confirm to you, that our business here is confidential and therefore, It is a matter between our company and our clients, which never gets leaked outside those two sides. That is our responsibility to keep our database of business completely discrete. Concerning your identity, We understand from your words that you represent a consortium of freelancers who happen to be visiting uncharted systems. We understand also that uncharted systems are extremely mysterious. You never know what exactly is waiting for you out there. Sometimes it is good fortune, and sometimes it can reach death. Forgive me for being direct and explicit. I don't mean to scare you, but you need to have the best and latest safety equipment for such expeditions.

We can indeed fix you the retrofits for the HFX-F1A "Falchion" Border Worlds Fighter class. Your requested top-of-the-line equipment can be fixed to your ship but this might take some time and some expenses. The devices as you know, are the latest and the safest so far in the Sirius sector. I am sure that you understand that high measurements of safety cost a high amount of payment. Here is a piece of detailed information about your proposed requests.

[Image: Hv9Zwdu.png]

TOP-OF-THE-LINE STEALTH FIELD GENERATOR, CAPABLE OF PROVIDING EXTENDED CLOAK.

This piece of equipment can be represented by our latest Light Cloak Mk I device. A light cloaking device bends EM radiation to render the ship invisible to most sensors. It allows a ship to remain cloaked for a short time but uses significant amounts of normal cloak batteries when active. The normal cloak batteries do not occupy cargo space. This device is suitable for mounting on small ships such as Fighters, Bombers, Freighters, and even Gunboats, so it is suitable for your proposed request.

[Image: Hv6386N.png]
[Image: b519ffa60cac1940de3f459728489d3d.png]

INCREASED ENGINE EFFICIENCY ALLOWING EXTENDED DEEP SPACE RECONNAISSANCE.

The requested engine for the "Falcion" can be The XV-440 Engine Mk I which is a Class 2 engine produced by the Lane Hackers and can be used on Heavy Fighters, Very Heavy Fighters, and Super Heavy Fighters. Based on the original designs of the Liberty engines manufactured by Ageira Technologies, the XV series engines have found popularity in core systems of the Sirius sector. Operating on plasma fuel cells, these engines have received a custom array by the Lane Hackers optimized specifically for their ship line. The engine is intended to be used primarily on heavy fighters.

IMPROVED SCANNER RANGE ALLOWING THE LOCATION & ISOLATION OF HIGH END RADAR SIGNATURES.

From your description, I suggest to you, The Minified Spyglass Scanner. This newly-refined scanning system is a heavily modified variant of the Spyglass system originally developed by Liberty for an experimental electronic warfare battleship. A few prototypes of a compact variant of the scanner were produced by the Lane Hackers early on, while they were still operating their own Spyglass vessel, but the project was frozen when the far more efficient Spyglass Network Scanner was developed. Recently, however, it was decided that there could be a market for a very powerful scanner without giving away the top-secret Spyglass Network technology.

The old compact Spyglass project was revived and updated with the Hackers' most modern technology, creating a system far superior to, but also vastly more expensive than conventional scanners, and we managed to put our hands on some of those, so let me know if you are interested in mounting one of those fancy high technology scanners on your new vessel. We have tested these variants of Spyglass scanners on sever classes of ships belonging to the NSE company, such as the NSE|=Anarion & the results were surprising even in the most sophisticated systems with the most disturbing crow nebulas and ion storms.

[Image: spyglass-scanner.gif]
[Image: anarion-live.png]

SHIP TRANSPONDER REPLACEMENT FROM "GEHENNA" TO "PERSEPHONE" IDENTITY.

Concerning the transponder replacement. Let me please offer this service as a free gift from our company. This is just a small gift and we wish that we can present a bigger one for such an important client. Thank you for contacting us and we hope to listen from you as soon as possible about if you want to confirm those purchases or if you want to add more edits which we will be very glad to provide. Have good fortune Mrs. Dassan and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

[Image: NSE.png]

Shinzo 真三 Hashidate
Nebula Technologies Lead Professor
Nebula Shipping Express

[Image: NSE-tb-e2.png]