Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Deleting systems poll UPDATE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
hello

i was going to make a long post, but it probably wont be read so ill just make the poll

dont delete the virginia system and all of its assets next patch (wow big leaks???)
you can have the hypergate though
keep the other systems too
removing even more systems after already shrinking down the map is starting to become excessive
please stop

thanks

edit: apparently omicron Xi is also on the chopping block? isnt it like, the most active system on the server???

UPDATE

I woke up to a half dozen people messaging me certain leaks, including some interesting story ones, but that will be for another thread

According to several of these people, this is currently accurate for systems deleted in the current, or a recent test build.
[Image: 2leYBTe.png]

(03-27-2023, 04:46 AM)Saronsen Wrote: [ -> ]i also like how lead devs make it pretty clear they have zero interest with the plebeians of the server too
What about Lorraine? Who's feelings did Lorraine hurt that it also may be on that list?
inb4 vanilla map + gallia
Maybe we should wait for the patch first to see what is finalised.
(03-27-2023, 12:37 AM)Kauket Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe we should wait for the patch first to see what is finalised.

maybe the devs should be willing to show and tell what they want to do for things not related to the story and gauge the players interest on it happening/not happening instead of popping out changes that are more work to reverse than to implement

i get the secrecy for story, its meant to not be spoiled, but for just thanos snapping away systems? really?
[Image: 4ZyxMuO.png]
make everything a chokepoint so there is I N T E N S E I N T E R A C T I O N S
they do be deleting "discovery" from discovery freelancer
Man, I like how there's progressively less and less space in the space game. That sure is funny. It sure is funny that there's no frontier in space, the final frontier. I sure do enjoy that inspirational and impressive landmarks like the gargantuan outcast base outside of a relatively miniscule black hole, the space in the outer rings of Bering that was carved out by literally a brown and pink star husk, and the entire system falling slowly into a regular sized black hole are being deleted for the sake of carbon copy pixel power "populated and active" systems.

It's not like everyone saying the same thing will change their minds. They won't listen because they know they're untouchable as long as they're the only ones that hold the keys. They have no qualms about watching the server die for their ego. If everyone says what they want, then everyone is stupid and just needs to play with the change until they get used to it. If everyone condemns their actions, everyone is old circlejerk hunting new players. If everyone leaves, then they're heroes for prying discovery away from those terrible players and preserving it for someone new. Staff would sooner watch discovery die than use common sense.

It's funny because all I can do is laugh. If I did what was necessary to help this situation, I'd become something a lot worse than that "awful forum troll". And since I can't reach down and help the drowning person, I'm going to laugh at their demise. At least I'll be having fun.
(03-27-2023, 12:37 AM)Kauket Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe we should wait for the patch first to see what is finalised.

wait just like how Attica Supermax was deleted without a word. No Event. No nothing. I think we need more transparency.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16