Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: US Inc.-Universal Shipping Incorporated (Diamonds are the girls best friends)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 0gSlFb3.gif]
Bretonia Mining and Fabrication
Globus Holding

Dear US CEO,

I am Arthur Ballard Kent, and i am the administrator of Globus Holding BMF base.
Globus Holding base is located at Omega 3 system, close to Planet Sprague.

At this moment, Globus Holding base, is the Bretonian main source of Uncut Diamonds and Berylium ore.
There is a raise on the demand of Uncut Diamonds at planet Manhattan (New York system) and for the BMF the US Inc. (Universal Shipping Incorporated) is always a good choice on trading between Bretonia and Liberty.

Contract proposal:
- The US will haul 15000 tons of Uncut Diamonds from Globus Holding Base at Omega 3 to Planet Manhattan at New York once a week (3500 credits price unit).
- The US will haul a total of 60000 tons of Uncut Diamonds;

Best regards.

The Globus Holding administrator,

Arthur Ballard Kent

General | Recruitment | Mining | Fabrication | Trading | Security | Research
Base Building | Ship Loan Service | Tee & Pee Bar | Isle Of Skye | Fortitudine | Lord MacRae Shipyard
Headquarter | Bretonia | Isle Of Skye | Orbit of Planet New London
We can and we will, Long Live For The Queen

[Image: b9YppEj.png]

• -- Encryption: Standard
  • -- Name: Dale Rivers
  • -- Subject: Contract

Good Day Bretonia Mining and Fabrication.

Thank you for choosing and contacting Universal Shipping.

As to your contract proposal, I apologise for the delay, had alot of paper work that had to be done at Universal Shipping and the contact got lost in all the paper work!, but I have some good news for you. We can help you haul 15 000 tons of Uncut Diamonds from Globus Holding Base in Omega 3 to Planet Manhattan in New York for 3500 credits per unit and 60 000 tons per month. We agree to do this once on a weekly basis and will give updates on each week until futher notice is given.

Kind regards,

Dale Rivers
Vice President
Universal Shipping

[Image: K5gu3K2.png]
Globus Holding

Dear Dale Rivers,

I am Arthur Ballard Kent, and i am the administrator of Globus Holding BMF base.
Globus Holding base is located at Omega 3 system, close to Planet Sprague.
At this moment, Globus Holding base, is the Bretonian main source of Uncut Diamonds and Berylium ore.

On its first week, the contract beteween the BMF and the Universal Shipping Incorporated has been being accomplished.
Infact, 15000 units of Uncut Diamonds were supplied to the US Incorporated ship US|USV-North.Carolina.
I have evidences that these Uncut Diamonds have been delivered to Planet Manhattan as provided for in the contract.

I am looking forward to increase the relationship between the BMF and the US Incorporated.

Best regards.

Arthur Ballard Kent

Base Building | Ship Loan Service | Tee & Pee Bar | Isle Of Skye | Fortitudine | Lord MacRae Shipyard

Good day Arthur Ballard Kent

I am happy that you received the evidence and I want to report that the first shipment of 15 000 units of Uncut Diamond was successfully delivered to Planet Manhattan in New York from Globus holding base in Omega 3. Only 40 000 units remain for the month as another shipment of 5000 units of Uncut Diamonds was already delivered.

Since we here as Universal Shipping will be doing this, I need ask that 50, 000, 000mil credits is paid to ensure the safety and the upkeep of our ships and there crew, after all travelling that far through space can take a toll on our ships and the crew. See it as an admission fee for using our services that we can continue to supply the Uncut Diamonds.

You will receive an update when the next shipment of 15 000 Uncut Diamonds is delivered.

Kind regards,

Dale Rivers
Vice President
Universal Shipping

Globus Holding

Dear Dale Rivers,

I understand perfectly how dangerous can be to trade Uncut Diamonds or other precious commodities.
I am fully commited to assure that all safety measures will be taken to protect our ships.
I've agreed on your financial proposal, that's why 50 million credits have already been sent to the Universal Shipping account. They are part of my personal Fortisec defense divison account.

I have to say that i am keen to buy, at Globus Holding base, some of the Liberty most valuable commodities, for a fair price, That would mean more profit for both BMF and the US Incorporated.

I am looking forward to increase the relationship between the BMF and the US Incorporated.

Best regards.

Arthur Ballard Kent

Dear Arthur Ballard Kent.

Update and Progress to your contract.

Thank you for choosing Universal Shipping for your required goods.

As to this week's contract progress. All 15 000 Uncut Diamond has been delivered and evidence was send. Unfortunately this week we fell 1 day sort and got the last shipment delivered on the 17th instead of the 16th but in the end the quota of 15 000 Uncut Diamonds was met. I do apologise for it. This weeks quota ends the 28th but we will surely have the shipment of 15 000 Uncut Diamonds delivered before then.

An quick reminder that you should pay this weeks 50 000 000 credits to continue using our services.

Kind regards,

Dale Rivers
Vice President
Universal Shipping

Globus Holding

Dear Dale Rivers,

Unfortunatly, at this moment, there is a shortgage of ores at base Globus Holding.
For this reason, on April 28, there will be a contract interruption.
However, taking into account the good relations and good performance of US Incorporated, it was decided to award a prize of 100 million credits to US Incorporated, if the contract is fulfilled by April 28th.

I am looking forward to increase the relationship between BMF and US Incorporated.

Best regards.

Arthur Ballard Kent

One of our members got in contact with me and told me of the situation that there is a shortage of Uncut Diamonds at the moment at Globus Holding Base. This ofcourse conflics with our agreement and contract, as without the Uncut Diamonds we can not supply Planet Manhatten. Therefore for us to finish this weeks quota on time before the 28th can you please resupply Globus Holding Base that we may continue as planned.

This will greatly help with increasing the reputation between us, so I'll leave it up to you to let me know when we can continue.

Kind regards,

Dale Rivers
Vice President
Universal Shipping

We were notified that Globus Holding Base was restocked and thus one of our members was send out to deal with the newly added stock. I am happy to report that this weeks quota has been met of 15 000 Uncut Diamonds. The people of Planet Manhatten should have enough Uncut Diamonds until our next shipment that would come in next week.

Kind regards,

Dale Rivers
Vice President
Universal Shipping

Globus Holding

Dear Dale Rivers,

faced with the uncertainty of having Uncut Diamonds at the base Globus Holding on next week, I've decided to immediately award the prize of 100 million credits to Universal Shipping Incorporated.
Thus, US Incorporated no longer has an obligation to deliver the Uncut Diamonds to Planet Manhattan next week, giving the contract terminated.
I would like to express my thanks for the good work done by US Incorporated.

Best regards.

Arthur Ballard Kent