Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To : Admiral Alexander Arnold // From Agt. Franz Müller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: GIbPN3v.jpg]
Agent Franz Müller
[Image: mnhfMji.png]

Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts
Encrypted Video Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........Admiral Alexander Arnold
.......● CARBON COPY:....--
.......● SENDER:-..............Franz Müller, Spezialagent
.......● LOCATION:............Planet Weimar
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:..............Access to Rheinwehr reports

Dear Admiral Alexander Arnold,,

I hope this letter finds you well. We in the Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts understand the importance of maintaining strong national security. With this in mind, we are currently working on updating our database of criminals and foreign security agencies. We believe that your reports on enemy ships could greatly assist us in this endeavor.
In this regard, we kindly request access to your reports.

The information you could provide, specifically the identification of the ship, type of ship, equipment, and location of sighting, will be critical in creating our intelligence reports. This will help us to determine the strengths and weaknesses of our opponents more precisely, ultimately leading to a more effective strategy.

I would like to assure you that any information obtained from your reports will be treated with the utmost confidentiality and will only be used for national security purposes. Additionally, we believe that our collaboration in this matter will be mutually beneficial, as our reports can also be used to support the Rheinwehr in their efforts to protect our house.

We greatly appreciate your assistance in this matter and look forward to working together in the interest of our national security. Please let me know if you are able to provide us with the requested information.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

with the utmost respect,

Franz Müller,
Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts

[Image: jVPNOBr.png]

Message End

[Image: e8c60ec6a0856dcc1667a16582b9f935.png]
Source: Munich
Encryption: port RM-HC-R5C-RU4T-MD
Submitter: Admiral Alexander Arnold
Recipient: Franz Müller, Spezialagent
Subject:Rheinland criminal database

Guten Tag Spezialagent.

There actually is already a process in place, one that is criminally underused if you excuse my pun.

It is the Rheinland Criminal Database,

which we have supplemented by the Rheinwehr Bounty Board.

This is an official process and an initiative of the government created precisely for the scenarios you have outlined. It is my hope Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts will use this resource to bolster cooperation not only between our two agencies but also between other fleets, branches, and agencies of law enforcement. We will also be more than open to jointly cooperating on our bounty board and running it jointly with the BDM - this would include budgeting, payouts, and target selection.

The Rheinland Criminal Database should be a priority for now, having your agency actively use it would create a great incentive for us to contribute as well, as it would mean additional resources being committed to catching the criminals that wouldn't go from our budget.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Alexander Arnold
Admiral der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr
[Image: Hx9OxKe.png]
[Image: N8vVEOM.png][Image: HpIs3GZ.png][Image: LdI1cZ7.png][Image: 8gIGBaJ.png]