Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Revenant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kusari Naval Forces

[Image: bM9dE4l.png]

Transmission received
Code recognised as A-230-951-KUCOM
Decrypting....

Recipient: Revenant
Sender: Kazu Chidori, Nito Kaii
Date: 17.04.830 A.S.
Subject: Xenoform Inquiry
Priority: High

[Image: 46635.jpg]

Konnichiwa,

I am Kazu Chidori, or Chidori Kazu for the rest of Sirius. I am a sub-Lieutenant in the Kusari Naval Forces, Bomber and Fighter pilot veteran of the most recent Sigma and Gallia wars. Recently, I encountered a strike force of Auxesia hunting specific Xenoforms that acted strangely. Setting aside their deployment of large warfare assets in the Tau systems in our grasp, they hunted these Xenoforms with purpose and conviction, which means they knew what they were doing. When I questioned them, they directed me to you for further information.

In specific, I would like an itemized breakdown of these Xenoforms and the threats they present to Kusarian assets, military and civilian, in the Taus, complete with all real and documentary evidences that exist to substantiate your claims. The Auxesian strike force assured me that they presented more threat than the average Xenoform. If you have definitive and incontestable information in presentable forms, I will recommend to my superiors increased offensive presence in the Tau systems to provide protection against and counteroffensive to these Xenoforms. The might of House Kusari is surely a larger asset than Auxesia has to field, and it would also surely be more effective to have our forces well informed and possibly more lenient to future Auxesian strike force deployments.

I await your response.

Attachments:

...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Revenant
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: q4G9s5X.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Intriguing.

Are you sure you should be meddling with things that you do not know? It is actually quite to the contrary to what you presume you should do. Hunting them down, placing heightened security around their presence will only cause more problems. No, you should not meddle with it, or divert more attention towards them, but actually to focus on your own efforts. The more attention you give them, the more they will give to you.

I'm afraid I cannot divulge more information at this moment of time, not without appropriate incentive.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream
Kusari Naval Forces

Transmission received
Decrypting....

Our own efforts include the taming of the Taus. You'll find that the presence of Xenoforms will increase combatant presence in the Taus regardless. The time for unsecured stretches of space wherein lawless cartels like the Outcasts and Junkers reside and thrive has long since passed. Aliens, cartels, terrorists, and all others hostile to House Kusari will be corralled and exterminated.

Perhaps, if the situation is unclear, I shall reword it. I am respecting the prior actions of Auxesia, and their claims that these Xenoforms present an elevated threat. Either you properly inform us of the correct ways to handle these Xenoforms and their presence, and in turn inspire leniency towards future Auxesian deployments, or we treat the Xenoforms as Xenoforms and the foreign battlegroups as foreign battlegroups.

Does this make the situation clearer?

...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Revenant
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: q4G9s5X.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Vague threats will not encourage collaboration, nor will it resolve any of your problems. Not quite the inspiring speech for instilling trust.

Will they spread throughout the Taus, hmmm... It is yet to be determined, but there is no indication it is within their programmed purpose. Your 'taming efforts' may only make it worse in regards to those forms, and ultimately only mark yourselves. Thus, increasing their afforementioned spread, making your efforts cost even more resources, and possibly even invite incursions into your homeland.

And judging by your words, I can only presume you are an older one. The Technocracy of Auxo - is not the same as the Battlegroup you may have once known. I'm afraid that the 'law codex' of Kusari does not cover Tau-23, nor has Kusari 'tamed' this region in particular.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream
Kusari Naval Forces

Transmission received
Decrypting....

I am not here to inspire trust through speech. Words are weak when pitted against action. I am here to inspire exchange. You believe that interference beyond what Auxesia has done will worsen whatever situation surrounds them. Knowing what to do and why to do it would prevent us from worsening that situation. You wish to stop that spread. We will exchange knowledge of how and why to stop the spread for our own efforts to stop the spread. It is both simple and beneficial for both, should the claims of you and your compatriots ring true. The Taus are not tamed yet. They will be, and if I have to become the one to make it so then I shall.

If the formerly Battlegroup Auxesia is truly no longer what that Raven and Leviathan represented, then there is perhaps still hope for a miracle in the hearts of the Blood Dragons. Nonetheless, in this moment all I see is a problem. You may become part of the solution, or become part of the problem.