Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO : Sanctuary In Galileo | FROM [ZoG] Zoners of Galileo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: O3BgfIF.png]
Zoners - - Of - - Galileo

Official Communication

[ZoG] Operative ID : Leon Dante -- CEO

Message Details : Introducing ourselves

Recipient : Sanctuary in Galileo system

Message Encription: Standard Communication

Good day to the Sanctuary administration team,

I am Leon Dante - CEO - of the Zoners of Galileo.

I believe we may have passed some of your vessels within the Galileo system, since we started manufacturing again. I also beleive your base is of Zoner origin also, and we were wondering if we could maybe arrange a meeting with yourselves and maybe work out a way to help each other out and work together, seeing as we are neighbours.

I am open to suggestions, and if a meeting is not possible I am sure we can communicate through this channel safely and securely.

As you may be aware we manufacture alot of equipment on board the two installations, and we are also branching out our services to other organisations and have started to employ more staff yet again. Some of our work includes research and engineering, but mostly the engineering is for our benefit.

Some of our research is classified material and will not be broadcast, but I can mention that we do have some research going on involving alien origins and also alien sightings. Mostly these Nomad creatures are what we are most interested in and we are certainly going to branch out our skills eventually to offer this service to other organisations.

But, for now I wish you good day and look forward to your reply.

Leon Dante
Chief Executive Officer
Freeport 12
Freeport 12 Extension