Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Lazurith
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: 4eMU2qc.png]

IDENTIFICATION: Caliban
SUBJECT: Revenant

MESSAGE ORIGIN: [intrnl_id:G4RDN], Unknown System

Lazurith.

So how is she? I understood that you went after her.
...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Lazurith
transmission point of origin: invalidrelay004R.node
(internal ID changed to: "g4rdns" frequency)

⚠ ERROR: 0x0AA3Pn - connection with LIB.Kansas.relay::zeta03 severed
⚠ ERROR: 0x03ee5a - undefined
⚠ ERROR: 0x03000a - undefined
...TRANSLATING DATA...[Image: blink.gif]

[Image: 168204206255233055.png]

Mmmh? Oh, it's Caliban.
She's... not doing well, after what we did to her.
She really needs my help right now, and I'm going to have to return to the Gardens again. If you've seen either Wolf or Aspen, please let me know.
I'm pretty much on borrowed time here.

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

Lazurith.

So it's that bad. She's completely lost it. I hope you can talk some sense into her. I don't mind if she opens fire on me. We've been like this since Alberta and neither one of us can take back what happened in just one day. It wasn't alright that she opened fire on you of all people, though.

What did she say when you met with her anyway? If it isn't too much to ask, I mean.

As for Aspen and Hemlocke? No, I haven't seen or heard of them since the incident. I'll try and keep and eye out though.

You just take care out there and don't risk yourself too much.

I believe anyone in her situation would rightly feel lost or enraged, she was really strong for enduring every single thing she had to go through for so long without buckling. I think you understand.

But what was it that really happened between you and her in Alberta though? Why was Hemlocke involved? She has a tendency to reveal the most important things only when it backfires.

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

Ah, so she kept you in the dark about that.

Were you not curious why I am this way? More like a 'borg than human? Hate towards her that stretched on for months? Years?

There was a time when I 'worked' for Revenant. Bodyguard of sorts. I figured out in my own time that she was dealing with Sentinels. I bailed. Tried to flee before I would wind up dead in some twisted study.

What she did some time later? Baited me into the Prophet Anomaly. Manipulated my anger so to speak. We ended up in a heavily irradiated system - Alberta. Things went down. I found a massive Gate of sorts. My ship wasn't ready to fend off the radiation, so I took my chances to make use of that installation instead of following her lead like a moron after she initially tricked me.

Then we fought. I shot down her ship. Nearly killed Hemlocke as well were it not for the radiation. Hemlocke was there to save us both. Had I won those fights, both him and Raven would have died.

So you see. Every bit of damage done to my body since then. Every piece of cyberware I have had to graft on me to compensate. All of it was because of her.

I've slowly started to forgive her for it, but clearly she never will forgive herself or something. Her every apology towards me is followed by her calling me a liar. A snake.

The irony? I'm still giving her chances. Even if it doesn't look that way.

Only time will tell here, Caliban. It's an extremely difficult situation to keep tabs on, and I can't exactly blame her for it.
All we can do here is endure, and learn from our past mistakes.
I'm here to stay in this situation to make sure none of you die stupid deaths on a whim like that.
Naive, I know. But the sooner we're doing this thing, the quicker this nightmare will end for all of us.

...transmission complete
...terminating stream
[Image: SXSiXTD.png]

SUBJECT: You

MESSAGE ORIGIN: Bethlehem Station, Pennsylvania System

Lazurith.

Maybe I was a bit radical back there. Time hasn't come yet - don't know why I made such a fuss about it. Maybe I was just stressed. Well, it'll come eventually. Both of us know it, but until then I'll be around to do, well, whatever I did so far.

You though. Well today I've been meaning to know how you're doing. After escaping, or leaving, or...whatever or however you managed to get out of Hemlocke's humble hideout. Don't suppose you'd want to talk about it in the near future, would you?
transmission point of origin: Spires
current transmission has been successfully relayed to: 3 nodes with a delay of: 1 minutes

[Image: 168704909689346999.png]

Mmh. You've got me worried for a bit. There's better ways of telling me what you're up to without being so damn cryptic all the time.

I'd be fine with talking about it. Just keep in mind I can't exactly leave through Liberty or they will hang my severed head on a stick next to Raven's.

...transmission complete
...terminating stream
[Image: SXSiXTD.png]

SUBJECT: You

MESSAGE ORIGIN: Bethlehem Station, Pennsylvania System

Lazurith.

What about Planet Curacao? You could use a cocktail in your hand and a nice view.

transmission point of origin: Spires
current transmission has been successfully relayed to: 3 nodes with a delay of: 1 minutes

[Image: 168704909689346999.png]

I could definitely go for something like that. Emphasis on the nice view, because it's about time I got some warm wind on my face. As long as I don't end up being the talk of the day by a prattling Rogue waiting to snitch on something like a peaceful visit to Hemlocke. I think I've really pissed them off something fierce this time. Mind you, if they'll ever spot me around again, they'll...

...I'm really starting to sound like her now.

But regardless. Are you sure Curacao is the best idea? They did say I had to keep my ass out of Liberty, but you never know.

...transmission complete
...terminating stream
Pages: 1 2 3