Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Core Guildmaster CC:EMERGENCY, EMERGENCY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
**DECRYPTING MESSAGE**
To: Guildmasters
About: Accord
Encryption:Complete

[Image: 6405f0ef62c9e18bd7d44cde0e8bf63e.jpg]

Fell for it Guildmaster. Let me introduce my purpose, a messenger. Otherwise call me S. You don't need to know more.

Anyways...

I'm looking to move some assets into the Omicrons, and I may need your help. There is something for you in it too, but I need to know you'll consider some cooperation on things.

So what do you say? It might be worth it.

. S .

**ENCRYPTING MESSAGE**

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Domino Harvy
Subject: Money?
ENCRYPTION: 4PM-R3AL

Unknown sender,

My name is Domino Harvy, second in The Core| command. For any response, we would like to know more about you and the deal you are interested in. We are not going to settle for a cat in a bag, so let's talk with specifics, or not waste our time.
Sincerely.

-D. Harvy
Guildkeeper, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

**DECRYPTING MESSAGE**
To: Domino Harvy
About: Accord
Encryption:Complete

[Image: 6405f0ef62c9e18bd7d44cde0e8bf63e.jpg]

No need to be stingy, I just needed to know I was talking with someone human. I am S, an operative of the CIS, and I have a goal.

Anyways... Down to business!

I'm looking for a place to launch kill teams in the Omicrons, but I need a launch pad. That is your part, you let us do it. You'll have complete deniability, they'll be just a few costumers of Crayter Defense Industries paying a visit around. If they perish out there, how tragic. If a few Outcasts disappear here and there pay no mind! They're too proud to notice each other, and you won't mind someone keeping the competition tearing their hair out. My "Shades" will be there for their own purpose, so you don't need to fear any interference on Core matters.

Now here's my give. I can put a few whispers into the quorum for you. I hear there might be a demand for armaments soon, and you just might be the one to call? I have pests back home to deal with too.

Would you shake a poor sinners hand?

. S .

**ENCRYPTING MESSAGE**