Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Adventures of Jaigan Drakard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=Times New Roman] Move along you damned traitor, youre the last one for today a large security guard barked as he jabbed Jaigan in the back with his rifle. Letting out a grunt and a rather clumsy stumble more to annoy his captor than necessity he fell back in line and through the door. Entering the room he noticed a surprisingly pretty women sitting at a desk with a folder full of papers, probably my exaggerated crime record of hostilities to the Royal Monarchy. Taking a seat across from her well more like being forced into a cold steel chair by gruffy the guard she began to speak.

Captain Drakard, so nice to finally meet you, a sudden realization came over Jaigan at this point abruptly standing he points with his two cuffed hands and with a grin confirms, Your Captain Isabella Isabella Bellamont! Some scuffles suddenly filled the room as 2 guards seized Jaigan and slammed him back in the steel chair. Wincing at the brief moment of pain he composed himself looking at Isabella for a moment, we really should get rid of these guys and go on that date Ive been promising you.

Folding her hands on the desk revealing a devious smile, oh no Im afraid the only date your getting is with Officer Reynolds to the prison ship after today. Anyways lets get to the point shall we you are being charged with sabotage, selling information, theft, Conspiracy against the monarchy, Bribery, Aiding and abetting known terrorist and outlaws, Embezzlement of military funds taking a deep breath she stops and look at Jaigan, well you get the point. Now all of these charges can disappear all you have to do is tell us where you are hiding the Obstinate class Cruiser that was to be commissioned in 2 months.

Playing daft Jaigan denied the knowledge of such a vessel. Im afraid I have no idea what you are talking about Miss. Bellamont I clearly am innocent of all charges and I certainly did not steal your Gunship last week. The Embezzlement, must have been a clerical error happens all the time Ill have to fire my accountant, Conspiracy? Unthinkable I am all for the Empire! Sabotage I must admit that does look dodgey but I assure you I found that explosive there and was trying to get rid of it rolling his eye a bit on that one theft? Im telling you that I know nothing about that cruiser. Bribery! Now thats outrages Im a model Citizen and respected Officer in the Royal Navy, Aiding and abetting known terrorist and criminals now that one is really reaching out there Miss Bellamont being the responsible man that I am I would not know of any such people nor would I assist the evil rebels of the Empire.

A brief spec of anger passed by Isabellas face but she quickly regained her composure. Captain Drakard I never said anything about my Gunship being hijacked and I can honestly say I did not know it was you who did it, but since youre confessing it now I will gladly add that to the list. Tsk. I was almost positive you knew it was me, looking up Isabelle looked at Jaigan, what was that? Catching his voice, oh, ah nothing I was just saying that I would never steal from a beautiful and respectable officer as you and that I am clearly being framed of all charges.

After several minutes the paperwork had been put in order and Jaigan was taking out of the room and towards the prison ship when all of the bases lights blacked out from a power outage then some gun fire sounded distant then rapidly nearing his position. With two thuds both guards dropped to the deck and a voice came out from the darkness, Captain that you? The voice was familiar, Delk is that you? Aye sir we came to bail ya out hold still so we can get these bracelets off you. Only a few minutes passed before the lights was restored Jaigan and Delk along with a few other members of his crew rushed off down the corridor when unexpectedly a door swung open and Miss Bellamont came out but was quickly seized by one of his crew. Struggling with no success she glared at Jaigan, Drakard you wont get away with this you... Before she could finish her thought Jaigan grabbed her and gave her a kiss. Im going to miss you too sweetie but I seem to be sort on time so well have to arrange another day for our date. Oh, I got you some jewelry placing the cuffs on her and gently pushing her back into the room Ill get you something nicer next time take care, shutting the door and resuming his escape.

Well Captain, I think she really likes you, that kiss really took her heart. With a laugh they reached a shuttle that was to take them to the Rendezvous point. Hows the Cruiser coming along Delk? Sir its almost done just needs a little more refitting and a Council ID installed until then we will be using a "Perilous" Class Gunboat that we jacked not long ago its been refitted and ready to go. A wide grin passed Jaigans face, it truly is a comical universe Ill name it the Isabella.