Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Outpost Ozymandias
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Base Name: Outpost Ozymandias

Base's Affiliation (IFF): Freelancers

Owner's Name (and Organization's Name if applicable): James Preston, Ozymandias entertainment and technologies.

Owner's or organization's affiliation and a brief description of the owner's or the organization's activities: Freelancer. We intend to move our purchased installation from its current location to where the workers are, it's main focus being that of a place for workers to let off steam, well away from the busy traffic of Liberty space. Intoxicated pilots will not be permitted to take to space. We strongly believe that such a place with full docking rights to the Libertonian authorities would hopefully prevent activities leading toward disgruntled pilots heading to darker places, like the xeno's, hackers, rogues or alike.

The station, once move is to undergo rapid expansion. There is currently one factory module installed, a Jump Factory, we also wish to build a cloak factory and a cloak disruptor factory. That's the technologies side which will be very, very heavily guarded from the entertainment side.

The Entertainment side of the installation is to focus on three floors, all entirely separate.

The first will be something unseen on any scale known before. It will feature bowling, arcade, cinema, crazy golf in a zero gravity environment, a family friendly soft play area for a fun for the whole family resort. Shuttles will be provided free of charge to those who wish to visit. Shuttles travel from all Liberty areas of civilian habitation.

The second area will focus on being a 24 hour "night club" - If you can think of it, it exists. Security will be tight, so don't expect to be able to bring any contraband aboard. There is also separate areas for business meetings to take place which are well sound proofed to prevent disturbance

For this section, different shuttles will be provided for patrons of this entertainment level.

The final floor is for Liberty personnel. Nobody except those who provide security services to Liberty are permitted access. All amenities are free including food and drinks. Multiple separate sound proof rooms for meetings and alike. Outside of the meeting rooms, this space is purely for blowing off steam. Lockers and changing rooms provided. An added bonus will feature that Liberty Law Enforcement ships will receive a 10% discount on all technology items for sale on the base(// pay normal price, post and funds will be wired to the ship name posted)

No illegal gambling, violence or any negativity otherwise will be permitted at any time on any level.

System and exact location for base (coordinates can be sent privately): New York, direct orbit of Pittsburg.

Reason(s) for Construction: As stated previously.

Additional Notes, Comments, Questions or Requests: Upon the installation reaching core level Four, the physical appearance will be chosen by Liberty law enforcement to gain access to the 50% discount mentioned on license fee.

By filling this application you hereby agree to the taxation and complying with the regulations as stated by the Laws of Liberty and will be held responsible for any violation. We fully agree.
[Image: 220px-Flag-liberty.png]

James Preston;

Your request has been reviewed and approved. We will be adding your license to the list after a payment of 500.000.000 S.C. is made to Liberty-Bank-001 and evidence provided. The license will be valid for one (1) year, with the same payment being requested on the end of it to refresh your license.

- William Hawthorne, Director of License Requisition Center
:::::New Transmission Incomming:::::
::::::Target found...Uploading to Mr William Hawthorne, Liberty Government :::::::
Message From: James Preston
Message Source: Outpost Ozymandias
...Begin Transmission...

[Image: WXLqTL8.jpg]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Why hello there, William Hawthorne.

My most humble thanks for your response, it'd been a while indeed.

Does the license fee need to be paid immediately or as soon as the base has been moved? No issue regardless, I can assume it's safe to say that regardless of when paid, the "start date" for annual payments begins when the base is erected?

I will also be in need to obtain licenses for third parties to diss-assemble, transport in sections and of course build the station again in it's intended place. Do I require an additional license for this movement?

I can't wait to be open for business!

My most humble thanks again, James.

MESSAGE ENDED

...End of transmission...Open for response

James Preston;

Correct, you are required to pay for your license prior to construction; or, as is the case in this instance, prior to transferring the modular station. This, as you've identified, establishes the renewal date for said license.

With regards to your enquiry in relation to disassembly, you do not require an additional license as you would be covered by the existing one.

::::::Target found...Uploading to Mr William Hawthorne, Liberty Government :::::::
...Begin Transmission...

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Mr William Hawthorne.

Thank you for helping me file my paperwork correctly..

Also, thankyou for your clarification on licensing and movements.

I trust that anything you need from me, you will contact me or show up on the base itself once built. Please don't be a stranger, I expect to see you.

My thanks for your time, James.

MESSAGE ENDED

James Preston;

Nothing more is required, as far as your license to operate a Modular Station in Liberty is concerned. I have updated the list of Approved Modular Bases, accordingly.

Good luck, Mister Preston.

...Begin Transmission...

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Mr William Hawthorne.

I thank you for your time in prior dealings, our installation has been moved and is complete as the current stage of works allow, we will continue to build form here.

It is now from this date which one assumes the license already paid will start from.

Anything else, please let me know!

James.

MESSAGE ENDED